Have A Shout About Your Favourate Riding Spot

Near the parlimant buildings in Ottawa there is a bridge over the Rideau Canal, under the bridge there are these really awsome rocks to ride.

Ontop there is the National War Memorial. Sad as it is there is awsome riding there, small ups, big ups gaps of any size balance lines and tons of people to say "WTF".

Its all about variety!

Hmm yeh i have been riding for 7 months now and neither me or anyother mate have been fined.

However police these days are rather OTT about somethings and ot about others.

In Southwold go beach and along; sand barriers, rocks, drops, banks and the long promenade with 3 steps.

I wil now sign off as bambi xx

Do police ever fine anyone for riding anyway?

frikking pigs, any excuse to tell you off.

a place we've named 'the old biddies place'. its an estate. has a nice flat spot for flatland tricks. a few good gaps. decent walls to drop from. and to put the cherry on the cake, has a loada chavs that are forever saying 'whoaa mate that was sick, lee check out this guys spin thing'................

Use the search, this has been done before i belive.

Yes my dear Trials friend, however if you hadn't noticed, i am posting on the forum: 'New Members Chat', therefore nor i nor anyone else who is a new member can post on member's

parts of the Trials-Forum.

Bambi x

You didn't even have to click on the link. Why bother if all you're gunna do is b*tch?

Because I was simply advising him on other topics that had previously been made, its not hard to search and it is annoying watching the same newbie thinking they've come up with an excellent thread that they think will get them validated, but I suppose a newb's gotta do what he's gotta do. Also look up the definition for b*tching.

He's a pretend moderator.

I wouldnt like to ride with him. He'll pretend to be a policeman.

Same as above I'm not attempting to become a moderator, just the same stupid topic every other week tends to get boring so i made a kind comment advising him about the search tool. And yes I enjoy wearing police uniform on the weekends, complete moron...

Yes my dear Trials friend, however if you hadn't noticed, i am posting on the forum: 'New Members Chat', therefore nor i nor anyone else who is a new member can post on member's

parts of the Trials-Forum.

Bambi x

Thanks for being so informative "Bambi" can i ask why have you named yourself after a childrens Disneyland character? They were in new members (one and two) so your sir, are a retard.

Don't mind the cranky ones (there are a few) some people are very jaded, as well, some people haven't learned patience yet or have forgot that at one point in time they too were noobs

I am now cranky because several people have jumped on the band wagon to mock me however i am in the right so check before you post - sorry to start an argument but...

Rant over.

Edited by Sonny Clarke

Hay people i have been riding trials for 3 years now mostly with one person. the wooomaster in brighton and are favorite spot is the crates or pallets. there is about 200 of them and we build some sweet lines to ride some small and some big stuf.there perfect for all levels of all riders so if you find some then ask permistion or just go when everythings shut and dont leave a mess then no one will have any problems with you.Crates/pallets rule ride hard :unsure:

I would like to ask you kindly to stop arguing in this post i started as it is a "shout about your favourate riding spot".

And to answer your question about my sign off name, it is because i do graffiti occasionally.

Bambi x

P.S You should check how to spell 'character.'