Dj Memorial Ride Clips On Bbc Oxford Local News

Nick G

i submitted a DV tape i shot at the Abingdon DJ Memorial ride to a friend at the bbc, the clips were shown today at 7 30pm on the BBC Oxford News (anyone see it ? ). The clips might be shown again at 10 25 if your interested and you can get the oxfordshire news. They showed a few clips of bessel and one of porter and said what the ride was about .

Nick

Yeeeeah Nick. I saw it. Delivered the tape to them this morning ;)

Porter and Bessell taking the limelight as per usual :P

Was really cool to see it on TV, very sad at the same time though, sick feeling seeing the footage from the time.

Edit: Also, Alex - top job getting it on there.

Edited by Quackers!!

I heard rumor that this year was the last one..?

From what i can remember;

Charlie was thinking of stopping them, as it's still nice to see everyone paying their respects, but it's hard to organise, Sue and Sam still want them to carry on though :P

The decision will be made later on this year, and i'm sure sam will correct me if i'm wrong, and keep us updated of course!

Matt

The decision will be made later on this year, and i'm sure sam will correct me if i'm wrong, and keep us updated of course!

Its currently looking like their may be one next year. It went without a hitch this year apart from the pallets. i.e had to pay for lorry.