Anything Bad Happen To You On Friday?

Will Arnold

ummmmmmmm, urmmmmmmmm, mmmm,

oo my bike broke again!! and i thought i lost my phone, was runnign everywhere around the places i went that day having an hearty! then to find i had it in my bag !! thought i was gna get whipped by my parents as i got it that day lol

Other than that all good i love friday the 13th

My 21st was on Friday. "That's not unlucky!" I hear you all cry, but instead of spending it with friends, family, and drink in hand, I spent it on my own in a caravan in the highlands doing my uni dissertation fieldwork. Not the greatest birthday I've ever had.

gotta love wankin strath...

Nothing bad happened on friday, I finished a load of drawing work that I needed to, drove to london, bought the triton frame from thechink, had a couple of beers, had great sex with the gf and slept really well :)

The rest of the weekend continued in the same manner, about the only bad thing that happened was I had to wait till I got home at 11:30 on sunday night before I could start building the frame up :D

Got up a little later than normal, and was planning on revising in the morning then going to school for my tech exam. Thought i'd phone a friend to make sure it was in the afternoon and he said it was in the morning :mellow: . Jumped in the shower, put a my school uniform and and ran to my car. Never drove so fast in my life. Got in a few minutes late, but the invigilators were really helpful.

I had been looking at the first exam sheet i got given, which we then got another where the exam had been moved to the morning. And i spoke to my tech teacher a few days earlier who said good luck for that afternoon ha.

The exam went really well though as they always give you plenty of time :)

Nooootthhiiinngg. In fact, the journey to NASS and the first eve at NASS wen't smooth as smooth can be.

Mate i got a lift with turned up in a car. It wasn't his. He had written off his old one and got a courtesy car. It was the lushest Merc i've ever been in. Drove to NASS in sttyyllleeee with a beer in hand.

Got my press pass easy enough. Managed to get alot of beer and vodka in despite the organizers saying there was no chance anyone could. Music sets were good. Got battered. Had a laugh.

Perhaps one unlucky thing happened. During Pendulums set some mug in the mosh who got pissed cos i accidentally knocked him over bottled me with a Grolsch bottle :lol: But it turned into a lucky break as he was too smashed to hit that hard and the bottle didn't smash and just left a bruise. About 3 people completely unrelated to me also flattened him after seeing this.

Also, my press wrist band snapped off and they had none left to replace it so gave me a rider wristband instead. That means access to the riders area. That means free Relentless, Nandos, Hot tub, Massage rar rar rar. Swwweeettt.

Suck on that bad luck!