Glasgow/edinburgh 29th And 30th Of August

Stirling Quarry on the Sunday!

Where is we meeting in Glasgow?

YES. anyone needingtoknow anything about the ride pm me.

It will be Cumbernaud Friday night....mint

Glasgow Saturday. We will be meeting in the east end....easy to find from the centre

Stirling Sunday. It is awee bit awy fromthe centre sowill need a lift unless your feeling fit. ill give direstions toanyone wanting them.

God I love Brionys lap top. :-)ooohhhhyeaaaa

Glasgow Saturday. We will be meeting in the east end....easy to find from the centre

God I love Brionys lap top. :-)ooohhhhyeaaaa

How the hell do I get to the east side of Glasgow?

And, why are you on her laptop...if you know what I mean... By the way, set me up with her ginger friend...hehe!

How the hell do I get to the east side of Glasgow?

And, why are you on her laptop...if you know what I mean... By the way, set me up with her ginger friend...hehe!

Jonny you are a boy, she is a woman. And you dont even remember her name. Brionys friends name was actually Briony, but ginger.

To get to the east end of anywhere you travel east. simple. Here have a compass. :badger:

Jonny you are a boy, she is a woman. And you dont even remember her name. Brionys friends name was actually Briony, but ginger.

To get to the east end of anywhere you travel east. simple. Here have a compass. :badger:

I was joking, I did remember her name, but Im not just a boy now...Im 18...so Im almost a man!

Ha ha ha looks like im not the one thats to calm down. Jonny How the hel can you go from taking 10 minutes to get up the stairs in your house and using a crutch to riding with a "support" on your ankle.

I vote for fake injury too.

High five.

oh oh oh who thinks this could get to 8 pages of arguments before the weekend?

High five.

Ha ha ha looks like im not the one thats to calm down. Jonny How the hel can you go from taking 10 minutes to get up the stairs in your house and using a crutch to riding with a "support" on your ankle.

High five.

I came off the crutch the weekend you stayed, and got my ankle support then, and got back on my bike at the weekend! And why would I fake it?

Edited by JohnyMilton