Glasgow/edinburgh 29th And 30th Of August

Btw we are meeting at the flat in D-toun at 9-9.30 or round abouts.

Actually tell me the plan with some vague times or me and jambo aren't all aboot it.

well if you had read the thread.

you lot from the central belt are a grumpy bunch o bastards arent you.

Aye so f**k off

Naw just this is the shittest organised event in the calendar.

Ha ha who cares.

What me and James flat aye?

Is this 9 or half 9 at night in the morning?

Friday or Saturday?

Tried reading the thread but no-one makes any sense.

This is baws.

No its the other bunch of trials riders flat in D-toun.

Its half 9 at night were all meeting up to ride just to get the most out of our day.

no one ever makes any sense so ur off the hook.

Clear enough?

Stirling ended up being a good day out :) Started off a bit dull, but after pushing some boulders off the cliff it soon got going :P

Good to meet you guys (Y)

Shame the weather was awful :( if it had been dry motivation wuold have been higher and more riding would have got done.

next time :).

Stirling ended up being a good day out :) Started off a bit dull, but after pushing some boulders off the cliff it soon got going :P

Good to meet you guys (Y)

Yer was good to meet you, need to get another ride on the go soon! Was a shame about the weather. Next time we should set a cow trap!

Thanks again for putting us up Ross. Was an amazing weekend! everyone was ripping it up! Trav needs to get that sidehop onto the garage roof in your town! that was nuts!

I think your taking the piss about that cow....im not that stupid that you can pull a big joke on me.

So who else is so sore all they can do is sit on the forum? :P

My bum is the worst. :$

No bother Towler it was a pleasure having you lot in my humble home. I hope you liked the breakfasts n dinners. ^_^

And for the record ive got 5 wee blue boxs now :D

Edited by Ross McArthur

I think your taking the piss about that cow....im not that stupid that you can pull a big joke on me.

No bother Towler it was a pleasure having you lot in my humble home. I hope you liked the breakfasts n dinners. ^_^

Ohhhhh aye!!! Bacon and tatty scone in a bun! mmmmmmm fine! :D also enjoyed giving my face a wee wash in your wee wash hand basin! :D

WATCH THE PIGEON!

Cant wait till the video!

and i have two more notches on the ol' bedpost

Just back in Ireland. Had an awesome time lads! :D Some absolutely beasty riding! Cheers to Rob and Jambo for putting us up on Friday night! Also thanks to Jambo for the headache on Saturday morning!

Hope Stirling was good. The weather was shit in Edinburgh. Went to Garibaldys Saturday night in Edinburgh. Was a good laugh. Didn't get much riding done in Edinburgh as my rear hub decided to shit itself! :( I doubt there is one bearing left in it!

Thanks again lads for the weekend! Some cool lines by all. It was really good to meet ye and if ye are ever in Ireland, let me know. (Y)

Cheers,

Steve

Just back in Ireland. Had an awesome time lads! :D Some absolutely beasty riding! Cheers to Rob and Jambo for putting us up on Friday night! Also thanks to Jambo for the headache on Saturday morning!

Hope Stirling was good. The weather was shit in Edinburgh. Went to Garibaldys Saturday night in Edinburgh. Was a good laugh. Didn't get much riding done in Edinburgh as my rear hub decided to shit itself! :( I doubt there is one bearing left in it!

Thanks again lads for the weekend! Some cool lines by all. It was really good to meet ye and if ye are ever in Ireland, let me know. (Y)

Cheers,

Steve

Aye nae bother mate.