Glasgow/edinburgh 29th And 30th Of August

Suppose you can come, take the piss out of my shoulder and you can get t'f**k though ;)

Thats you told Ben!

Where abouts is everyone staying for this weekend event, cause Im keen for a night out in Glasgow...cause it will just be after my birthday...(Y)

So the ride is going ahead then is it?

Looks like ill have to pull some of my massive moves out the bag.

Man I dont beleive how good I am sometimes. This one time I pulled this amazin drop gap to X up, was actually the best one ive seen, take a picture of me.

If I dont talk to you on a ride its because your crap. no other reason. :shifty:

ha ha cant wiat for this beasting ride. Get Chas out now!!!

And gay

Was the Saf, the girl with the smallest forehead in the world and A heavier brow than mine a good hump? Or did you try it on with the girl with the warts on her hands with terrible tattoos?

I think shes realised that the first tat she got was bad then got an even worse one to distract attention away from that one, then another even worse one to distract attention away from that. how many tats she got now? see my point? that flame on her cheast is worse than jamess drawing!!

Edited by Ross McArthur

Hey guys, i will definately be up for the Edinburgh section of you plan and i have a few other guys near me that will be interested.

I wont be able to make the Glasgow part, not just now anyway...

However i am really not that good a rider and havent been out on the bike in ages so i might just come spectate and get to know people finally.

Awesome plan though!

Cheers

Hey guys, i will definately be up for the Edinburgh section of you plan and i have a few other guys near me that will be interested.

However i am really not that good a rider and havent been out on the bike in ages so i might just come spectate and get to know people finally.

Awesome plan though!

Cheers

Awesome man! Nah, bring the bike and mates! I'm no good at all at trials to be honest! But I still love it! :) Will be in touch closer the date.

Steve

Awesome plan though!

Cheers

You include me in that ' few other guys'?

Think I would have to spectate though as i truly am a raw beginner. Maybe a few tips from some of the lads would help ^_^

You include me in that ' few other guys'?

Think I would have to spectate though as i truly am a raw beginner. Maybe a few tips from some of the lads would help ^_^

Bring your bike along too! I've only been riding trials a couple of months. Raw beginner does not even descirbe how bad I am! :D

Steve

So whats the actual plans then?

Im thinking instead of riding Edinburgh, ride Stirling. If any of you riders who would prefer AMAZING natural then thats the place to go.

Just have to decide what day we do what. I propose Stirling on Saturady for sum rock bashing and then rob and james flat party then Glasgow street on sunday!!!

who is up for that?

Edited by Ross McArthur

Right guys, flights are booked. We'll be arriving Friday August 29th in Glasgow and departing Tues 2nd of September, also from Glasgow Prestwck. So if Rob still has space on his floor then we'll stay in Glasgow friday night, ride Glasgow Saturday. Saturday evening we'll be getting the train to Edinburgh and maybe out in Edinburgh Saturday night (also happening to catch the end of the Edinburgh festival! :D ) and ride Edinburgh on Sunday. My cousin lives in Edinburgh so we'll be crashing at his place. And we can arse about Monday evening if there are any locals free! How does that sound?

Steve

:-

Edited by I-LikeMatchesDerFun