Glasgow/edinburgh 29th And 30th Of August

Right the updatedness for people who give a toss.

Cumbernauld ride friday night, old men may have delayed reactions when telling you to f**k off. Apparently this is Danny Macaskills new amazing place to ride. I agree.

Glasgow Saturday. Start in the East End in D-town, pregnant woman may be chain smoking, and work our way, way out west stopping at differnet spots to ride and to eye up the tallent in the city centre if its sunny. Finnish in West End round about where the stone fanny is. Man I love that rock. and I better see one of you big hitters blasting up the monstrosity of a growler.

Saturday night??? Who knows where the night will take us. :cheers:

Sunday, head up to Stirling to ride some Au Natural in Cambusbarron Quarry. Theres enough to keep everyone happy all day. Maybe even try riding street there too in the centre, theres bits and bobs.

There will be Photographers out aswell so please make them feel comfortable. Or youll be answering to me. :shades:

See you all soon. If you need to contact me just pm me for my mobile number.

Ps. Edinburugh is gash boys so dont even bother. Just now with the festival there is just too many people and police to contend with, plus the fact theres nothing to ride. :glare:

Anyway I better get back to preventing tiliban shit faces doing bad things to my ship. :cool2:

Right the updatedness for people who give a toss.

Cumbernauld ride friday night, old men may have delayed reactions when telling you to f**k off. Apparently this is Danny Macaskills new amazing place to ride. I agree.

Glasgow Saturday. Start in the East End in D-town, pregnant woman may be chain smoking, and work our way, way out west stopping at differnet spots to ride and to eye up the tallent in the city centre if its sunny. Finnish in West End round about where the stone fanny is. Man I love that rock. and I better see one of you big hitters blasting up the monstrosity of a growler.

Saturday night??? Who knows where the night will take us. :cheers:

Sunday, head up to Stirling to ride some Au Natural in Cambusbarron Quarry. Theres enough to keep everyone happy all day. Maybe even try riding street there too in the centre, theres bits and bobs.

There will be Photographers out aswell so please make them feel comfortable. Or youll be answering to me. :shades:

See you all soon. If you need to contact me just pm me for my mobile number.

Ps. Edinburugh is gash boys so dont even bother. Just now with the festival there is just too many people and police to contend with, plus the fact theres nothing to ride. :glare:

Anyway I better get back to preventing tiliban shit faces doing bad things to my ship. :cool2:

Sounds mint Ross! Looks like it will be really good fun! :D Really looking forward to it now! Talk soon,

Steve

I need somewhere to stay cause I want to go out in glasgow...

You see Jonny, I asked you what you were doing and you said you were going out with mates from uni. I took it you were staying with them?

Obviously not.

Do you want to go out with mates from uni then come back to someones house to stay? That not a bit unreasonable?

You see Jonny, I asked you what you were doing and you said you were going out with mates from uni. I took it you were staying with them?

Obviously not.

Do you want to go out with mates from uni then come back to someones house to stay? That not a bit unreasonable?

Im not going out with them till the following weekend now, so Id rather go out with u guys for the banter!

So if I cud crash at someones tha would be cool!

Im not going out with them till the following weekend now, so Id rather go out with u guys for the banter!

So if I cud crash at someones tha would be cool!

Im glad you cleared that up, I was getting worried there.

Unfortunately as far as im aware no one is going out in Glasgow Friday or Saturday night.....I maybe wrong, anyone want to correct me?

Its a shame this ride has fallen on your party weekend man. For me its all about the riding, not about the getting wasted and feeling like a burst baw the day after, to look like an idiot infront of guys I look upto and rarely get to ride with. (Y)

As I said, Shame.

But im sure if your nice to the boys in D-town they might be able to squeese you in??

Im glad you cleared that up, I was getting worried there.

Unfortunately as far as im aware no one is going out in Glasgow Friday or Saturday night.....I maybe wrong, anyone want to correct me?

Its a shame this ride has fallen on your party weekend man. For me its all about the riding, not about the getting wasted and feeling like a burst baw the day after, to look like an idiot infront of guys I look upto and rarely get to ride with. (Y)

As I said, Shame.

But im sure if your nice to the boys in D-town they might be able to squeese you in??

I thought you guys were going out, but I must of got something wrong...but I think I will be at the Glasgow ride now but not sure about Stirling!

Edited by JohnyMilton

Is the trials stuff at Cambu near the dirt jumps or somewhere else? I don't remember anything from when I was there on bikes with seats. I might come to wherever people are riding on sunday if that's ok, Well, if my crap wrist is better by then anyway.

The riding at Cambu is in the back quaries. Its nowhere near the dirt jumps. Its probably a 15min walk from the dirt jumps. We usually park at the cement works entrance as its much closer.