Glasgow/edinburgh 29th And 30th Of August

I still wana come to this ride if the offer is still open Ross? :)

Are the Leeds lot going? Timmy, Judders, Kenny and Kev etc.

Of course Stanly, our all ways welcome. I emailed Ads today and asked him but got no reply?????

Ill give you my post code and you can head up whenever. You know roughly when your going to get up here for?

I cant wait for this ride. lol

Ben whats the plans!?

If it helps we are more than welcome to stay at Laura and Richy's, either way i shall be naked in a sleeping bag...

Im getting slightly aroused at the prospect of riding the stone fanny in the west side of Glasvagas!

P.S. whats the dress code!? vests, shorts and shades!?

F**k yeah! We're still on for it! :D I think the plan is Glasgow on Saturday and Stirling on Sunday. Myself and my mate won't be able to make it to Stirling Sunday. :( So if there is anyone about in Edinburgh Sunday or Monday, give me a PM!

Is it still cool to crash at yours on Friday night Rob??

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by I-LikeMatchesDerFun

Defo still up for this, only gonna make it along to stirling though. It looks like i will be giving a certain mister johnny a lift along too.

I'll probs be out on monday night aswell if thats any use Steve?

Cool. Yea we'll probably be out Monday night as well. PM me on your number and i'll give you a text Monday some time.

Steve

I was going to be driving up with johnny in tow as hes soon to be living round the corner from me :Slol, so a post code would be great B)

Right, i dont know how I would go about getting a post code for it but if we just meet and stirling sevices then we can drive up from there.

Say the services at 12-1230 on Sunday?