Beau

Reinold

f**k.

Met him for the first and last time at the Abingdon DJ ride a few weeks ago, and now he's gone :( He may have fecked up a few times on the forum but when i first met him, it was great, i thought he was someone else 'cos i hadn't seen him before, then when he said he was Beau i was like oh my god you :D Was rather funny as following pic will show :P, made me laugh loads and generally was such a legend, majorly talented rider too :(

Ride in peace mate, i'll never forget you.

post-10541-1214073845_thumb.jpg

News like this really brings home how delicate life is.

He clearly had a lot ahead of him too, it's a real shame this happened, but I suppose it really makes you realise you've got to make the most of everyday.

Really genuinely sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with those who were close to him and his family.

:(

Rest in peace mate! Not sure I knew him to talk to, but from the videos such a quality rider, top top bloke no doubt too! Shall be missed for sure :(

R.I.P Beau

News like this really brings home how delicate life is.

He clearly had a lot ahead of him too, it's a real shame this happened, but I suppose it really makes you realise you've got to make the most of everyday.

:(

Amen. My thoughts too are with his close friends and family.

I must of had 50 phone calls at work today and i couldn't answer my phone, then got a few texts, asked my manager if i could see what had happend.

Phoned Grant and i was expecting "Ohhh Beau's got a new sponsor" or some really good news. But know, I got told he had passed away and i just felt sick, Started crying and manager just said go have a fag and some dinner.

I am gonna' miss you so much. We've had our ups and downs but it's what made us matey. I WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS A MEMORIAL RIDE FOR YOU, NO MATTER WHAT IT COSTS ME.

May you rest in piece friend. Ahhh dude, keep watch on us yeah, Make sure we don't do anything stupid :P and have a word with DJ and Oli up ther.

Rest & Ride In Piece matey :)

im gob smacked i just dont know what to say he was wicked talked to him on msn quiet a bit as well he was teaching me to do big up to fronts :( rip buddy i will defo be at that memroial ride no matter what :)

ride in peace :(

saw simons post not sure if its in here and i thought exactly what he was thinking .. rang the number to see what was going on .. it was his sister she explained it all to me and it is true, just to clear that up.

beua as i called him was a good lad made a few mistakes and bad choices but wouldn’t hurt a fly

great lad and was a pleasure to know and ride with him.

r.i.p beunus

i really cant belive this has happend, such a nice person. Looks like hes the only person whos allways having a great time while riding.

I spoke to him a few times at the Dj ride he was such a good laugh. Great riding aswell loved the style so much. Spoke to him on msn a fair bit aswell was allways in a good mood and happy all the time.

r.i.p xxx

WHAT? Christ! Thats insane. I can't believe that! I was talking to him at the DJ ride. He was so sort of... there? He had a real presence where ever he was. Makes no sense what so ever. When was that, two weeks ago? And now hes gone. Can't get my head round it at all.

Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP Beau.

Edit: Still shocked. Sick feeling...

Edited by Quackers!!

Jesus, Cant actaully quite beleive this, Not jumping on the 'i knew him' band wagon but only met him a week ago at the deej ride, still cant understand it is so weird. Worst end to a perfect day to be honest.

R.i.p x

Edited by Z o o !!

Me and Prawn have just been talking about this for the last hour on the phone, and its really hit us hard thinking about how people must feel (us having lost Oli Lewis, a good friend to both of us, especially to prawn, at the end of last year) and its just such a sad waste.

I can only sum up Beau's life in recent times by saying that he wasn't a bad person, just someone who made a few wrong choices in how he acted, but certainly, COMPLETELY and utterly, never ever, deserving to end his life this way, and definately not this early.

I am still feeling kind of numb about it all. I am just so sorry.

Rich

Grant Hundley on Reinolds account again.

Thanks for all the comments, have told his family about this topic and they seemed to appreciate it (Y)

Have txt Beau's sister to ask if she or her family would mind if trials riders came.

Will keep you guys updated.

EDIT: His family want any of his friends that would like to, to come.

xx

Edited by Reinold