Beau

Reinold

Just having a discussion with Haz about this, about how fragile life is.

Only a couple of days ago my exams finished and I now have stopped worrying about them but this makes you think is there any point.

The sudden-ness of his death and potentially of any of us has really made me reflect on life goals and the purpose of them when it can all be ended so soon.

Anyway, id like to extend my deepest condolances to all those effected, never met the guy but from the messages here he seemed to give everyone a good impression in person.

Grant Hundley on Reinolds account again.

Thanks for all the comments, have told his family about this topic and they seemed to appreciate it (Y)

Have txt Beau's sister to ask if she or her family would mind if trials riders came.

Will keep you guys updated.

EDIT: His family want any of his friends that would like to, to come.

xx

Is that to his funeral? If its okay, I'd like to attend. Just name the time/place.

i have just viewed his profile for about the 5th time today looked at some of the comments and just burst out into tears it just does my f*cking head in why WHY! he was 18 he had his whole life ahead of him it is just sooo unfair i just don't understand why:(

R.I.P

bloody hell, i never knew this, i cant believe it i rode with himthe other week at dj's memorial ride he was a top bloke, shame he had to go, sport will defo miss him. it's horrible to think this sort of think could happen to any of us.

RIP BEAU

Still can't believe it.

Grant, name the time and place and i'll do my best to come up, only met him in person once, but he helped me so much on msn in the early days. Nearly bought half his bike :P

Take care,

Matt xxx

Any news on when and where the funeral is, please let us know Grant/anybody else. Glad his family is OK with people coming.

Mentioned this to my mum, when I told her his name she reminded me that he was one of the first people I had gone riding with, and been really impressed by. Not least the drop gap from the top of the lorry to the wall in Bristol. Think I still have a crummy video of that on my old phone. Also that I'd used Mike's picture of Beau's drop gap over the water in Bristol, for my photography project I handed in recently.

Edit: Just been watching his youtube videos. Awesome rider. The video about his grandad was really really touching, brought a tear to my eye, at least he'll be reunited with him sooner than expected.

Edited by Quackers!!

Any news on when and where the funeral is, please let us know Grant/anybody else. Glad his family is OK with people coming.

Mentioned this to my mum, when I told her his name she reminded me that he was one of the first people I had gone riding with, and been really impressed by. Not least the drop gap from the top of the lorry to the wall in Bristol. Think I still have a crummy video of that on my old phone. Also that I'd used Mike's picture of Beau's drop gap over the water in Bristol, for my photography project I handed in recently.

Edit: Just been watching his youtube videos. Awesome rider. The video about his grandad was really really touching, brought a tear to my eye, at least he'll be reunited with him sooner than expected.

He he, first time he came to leicester he did his first front to back on the backrest of a bench, he was so happy when he landed it he just ran round shouting... then before i knew it he was on the phone to his mum to tell her as well :lol: i was in stitches for ages.

O man, saw this yesterday on his msn and wasnt sure if someone was just messing around on his account.

I only spoke to him a couple of times on msn, and then at the dj ride I spoke to him, such a nice and gentle guy, really friendly.

I cant belive it :(

R.I.P man.

xx

He he, first time he came to leicester he did his first front to back on the backrest of a bench, he was so happy when he landed it he just ran round shouting... then before i knew it he was on the phone to his mum to tell her as well :lol: i was in stitches for ages.

lol, thats a pretty cool story and it sounds like it sums him up pretty well, pretty shocked to read through this thread.. saws Davetrials MSN name last night and thought it was some joke but seeing this in the morning just hit's home, great rider from the pics and videos I've seen and looked to be a good laugh in real life too (Y)

R.I.P. Beau

P.S. Those jeans! :lol:

I cried so hard last night when my mate rang me and told me this, and i'm trying my hardest not to cry now.

Beau, you f**king legend. I will never forget you because me and you were so close and you're so amazing. We had some f**king amazing times and i can't actually believe im having to type this. IM f**kING DISTRAUGHT!! I know me and Beau were close but i can't imagine how the people feel who were even closer to you, especially your family. So my deepest deepest condolensces go out to those people.

The last time i saw you Beau was at the DJ Memorial ride, which is f**king ironic. And we hadn't seen each other for too long before that because of you stopping riding and me not riding as much. But i am so glad i saw you recently otherwise i wouldnt have forgiven myself for not making the effort to see you more. We were going to organise a nottingham ride, soon, weren't we. But i guess that won't be happening now :( ...

I f**king love you, Beau. And i will NEVER forget you and the times we shared together! I will never forget your lisp and how you wore your sisters jeans and the f**king weird way you had your feet sticking out on your pedals. And i will never forget how much of a loving, caring friend to me and others.

I love you, and i'll be thinking of our hugs.

xxx

And, i'll definately be going to pay my respects to his legend at the funeral. Love you

Edited by joe b

I can remember the first time i met Beau on a Brum ride, i was far from a good rider, yet Beau still made me feel like 'on of the lads' around all the other really good riders.

I'm actually speechless.

RIP dude.

x

I feel so sad, beau was a great guy, we spoke frequently on msn shared vids etc, he was such a genuine guy,

my thoughts and prayers go to his family and close friends, im sure hes up there now teaching angels how to ride,

R.I.P mate :(

Adam.

I've known Beau for about 10 years and we have been really close for all that time. I was with him along with a few other friends on the night when he dived into the lake and broke his back, luckily we managed to save his life for a little bit longer for his family to see him. He went through 1 operation which involved him having his spine re-aligned, having an artificial disc and a rode inserted to hold his back in place. It was already said that he would properly never walk again and he started to make a recovery, but unfortunately Beau suffered a heart-attack and passed away...

Its been really hard for me and my friends that are close to Beau, i can't imagine what his parents, brother and sisters are going through.

RIP Beau. I'll be thinking of you forever!

xxxxxxxxxx