Beau

Reinold

Shit, that's awful. He was always so pleased to see me and we had some funny times through msn and on various rides. I'll not forget him being amazed by me being able to photoshop things and having him send me semi naked pictures of himself so i could give him bigger abs and shit, was always a laugh chatting to him and laughing with him about him having girly hair and clothes.

I shall miss him

R.I.P.

Not good news on my birthday!

Really cant believe he will never turn up at brum again ith his pink rim and wearing his sisters jeans!

Loadsa funny times with Beau! Trying to true his wheel up, and then realising hub shell was snapped :P

Wasnt the most liked lad on the forum, but noone can deny his natural ability to ride! Mad b*stard!

Will be missed!!

R.I.P dude!

Owen

Sincere condolences to everyone who knew him, i can't believe i was joking with him at the DJ ride too....i told him he needed to get a new pair of jeans preferably ones that fitted.

Please pass our condolences on to his parents, family and friends, our hearts go out to you all.

love Sue x :deej::bunny::deej:

Skinny jeans, postal strikes and myspace bulletins aside, whenever I spoke to him on MSN etc he always seemed a nice guy, and like everyones said, nobody ever expects these threads no matter who it is. It's getting silly now, it really is, lets pray theres no more of these.

RIP.

only met this guy once in brum a couple of months ago, he showed sum girls his sewed up bollox pmsl

ive just told his rival, "egged" and he is also sorry about the loss.

cant believe this can happen to any one of us.

r.i.p mate

I remeber a few yers ago. i'd just started riding trials. then i read an article on beau forest in mbuk, and it just made me want to go bigger and get bigger. I'll always remember seeing him drop off a huge red brick wall and thinking, i want to be able to do that.

R.I.P dude. you inspired me.

I actually can't believe this, it's such a shock. Was only riding with him 2 weeks ago at the DJ memorial ride an we we're chatting, even rode his bike. An contradictory to his personality on the forum sometimes, he was actually a really nice guy. Here today, gone tomorrow.

RIP Beau.