My New Ride

CurtisRider

After quite a time of not having a trials bike the bug bit me and i decided to start up again :)

A HUGE thanks to Andy from NBR bikes and Dave Biddle for helping me so much with some of the parts, both were very kind and donated parts they didn't need anymore which was very generous of them :) Thanks again you guys!

She is a basic street bike, but rides freaking awesome, just need to tweak the front brake and possibly get a touch wider rear rim later on

DSC05484.jpg

DSC05486.jpg

DSC05487.jpg

DSC05488.jpg

DSC05490.jpg

frame: pashley ghz

forks: alloy things

headset: m part

stem: raceface prodigy

bars: kore freeride

levers: xt/xtr

front/rear brake: lx/sd7

front wheel: onza hub on onza rim

cranks:premium lite

bb: premium

rear wheel: d521 on dmr revolver

front/rear tyres:panaracer/moto digger

pedals: wellgos

grips: rubens

freewheel: try all

chain: kmc kool

cables: nokon/ slick

tensioner: sora

4bolt adaptors: bonz

pads: spanish flies and soon to have heatsink backings+rimjam red material

bash-5 arm spider with burn ring and onza bash, going to make a lighter bash combo on the lathe

Weighs in at 25lbs on my topeak scales :blink: pretty good going for a steel frame and 3 piece cranks! lighter than my last trials bike that cost a heck of a lot more :P

I love the way it rides, its awesome :)

EDIT:

post-5322-1214255292_thumb.jpg

My all round fun bike, again, built on a budget! Currently having a singletrack rim built onto the front wheel cos the xc mavic is mega tired out :)

frame: azonic evolution

forks: rockshox reba teams with remote lockout

headset: m part (in post)

stem: easton vice

bars: kore freeride (in post)

front/rear brake: hope mini/tektro auriga (awesome brake!)

front wheel: hope xc on sun singletrack

cranks:truvativ

bb: truvativ

rear wheel: d521 ceramic on mega broken hope bulb+ti freehub

front/rear tyres: kona break

pedals: slim jim mags

grips: rubens

chain: kmc

mech: deore all round

Its ace :) Hubs shit but i cant afford to get that fixed yet. All in good time ;)

Edited by pauloliver

Yea man looking gooooood! All looks so well thought out and must ride a beast. Shame I never really got round to riding it, but I hope you enjoy it to the max and will look forward to some pics and vids soon dude!!

Hehe cheers :) I didn't want to throw just any old parts on, i know exactly how i want my bike to feel and i got it right first time which was cool :P

bmx cranks and a steel frame?... You're my hero!

Oh yes :P I had them spare cos nobody seemed to want them, so though mehhh and chucked them on. I don't feel the need to ditch them anytime soon :) i used to run 3 pieces on one of my old bases and they rocked

EDIT: Oh and it'll have steel forks soon, got some pashleys that i'm going to lengthen the steerer on and weld reverse v mounts onto :)

Edited by pauloliver

Hahahahahah paul dont think your welcome on our rides ridding that old thing, only joking buddy that actuly looks really nice, cant wait to see/trash that on a ride :-

Hope its all ridding sweetly for you mate and will be good to see you about again, Think you'll be able to come ride this sunday coming down here :D

See you soon xxxxxxx