Woaaah

Sonny Clarke

It really brings home how much of an improvement trials geometry is over that of a normal bike for trials. He was doing easy lines and making them look very difficult (And they were on the bike he had) cos he couldn't move around over the bike. Reminds me of when I started riding trials (And it was on a road bike too cos that's what I happened to have).

Brilliant entertainment watching bikes being used for a completely different purpose than they were designed for... I bet he snaps a lot of parts :)...

Way prefer seeing people do stuff like that on fixies brakeless rather than on roadbikes with a pair of brakes, but meh.

If we're talking 'making life hard for yourself', there was a clip from the Worlds in Japan a few years back where some guy was riding the sections on a Y-framed full suspension bike. That was pretty nuts...

mark see if u can dig up that old video, made me laugh cos it looked like such an effort lol.

and who the f**k built his wheels on that road bike

sheldon brown?

not anymore, didnt he die a little while back? bloke was a leg-end though

Edited by trialsguru