Control '06 - Snow Camo

2sixstreet

The first picture, you cant tell the camouflage as well. But then I clicked on the front facing one and wow! thats amazing, probably looks even better in the flesh, Good effort (Y)

Yes well it is camouflage... :P I know what you mean.

Cheers for all the comments guys, am glad to see the end of it to be honest. When I closed my eyes to go to bed each night all I had was an image of camo. It'll be scratched up pretty soon but i'm expecting that and it shouldn't show as badly as if it was one solid colour.

XXVI is just 26, no other reason other than to break up the camo a bit (Monkey Boy I may be old but not TWICE that yet!)

Pictures taken In Victoria Park over Knowle way. Not a bad park with a few different bits to ride as long you get on with cider drinking chavs 'sharing' the skate park. Yep, next to the railway lines.

Updates from previous build are MOE BB and Middleburns. Braided crossover on rear and removed my booster/crossover protector.

Bring it down here to get some scratches on the go ;)

What's with the '26' on the head/downtubes? I assume wheelsize, since it's only half your age?

Defo, Ben/Jon/Dave/Luke natty ride needed! :D

Yeah it's the one over near Bedminster

We rode there the night before the DJ ride before eating SemiBurgers back at Dave's in the dark :P

Aaaah the burgers of doom, I never did die even though mine were f**ked, your culinary skills are second to mum.

(See what I did there)

Dave, looks shit, gay!

Sir, I take my hat off to you. That is one of the nicest and most original paint jobs Ive ever seen. The attention to detail is fantastic, and I bet it was a relief to stand back and look at it afterwards. I hope you are really proud of that, as it is most definitely the best paint job Ive ever seen on a trials bike.

Updates from previous build are MOE BB and Middleburns. Braided crossover on rear and removed my booster/crossover protector.

Awesome, didn't notice the new parts! Looks so pimp though man I love it!

I would say mine's next, but I'm a weenie, can't have all that paint weighing me down :P

Awesome, didn't notice the new parts! Looks so pimp though man I love it!

I would say mine's next, but I'm a weenie, can't have all that paint weighing me down :P

You already have the base coat so it s agood starting canvas. Theres only about 20 grams of colour on there plus the clear coat. Get into it!