Dirt Jumpers?

kona1991

That is a new very nice DMR you have there. Just wondering what the frames are like as im after a more streety feel on my steed?

Well compared to the Barracuda Ghetto and the DMR Trailstar I've had previously it's really nice. It feels even nicer with higher bars - I think the Wingbars are 2" rise or 1.5", the new ones I put on are 3". If you ever come to Hastings or I meet you on a ride you can have a spin and see what you think :)

I'm looking at getting into dj. What bikes would you reccomend? I'm after one with some gears, front suspension and 26" wheels. I have been looking at Specialized P series, Mongoose Fireball and GT.

What are the Barracuda's and saracen's like?

My budget is £400 tops, ideally £300.

Cheers, Mark

Dont touch saracens or barracudas ther to much work. Ive spent waaaay to muvh money on my saracen to get half decent and now all the parts are bit out dated all 06 really. Not sure but i think the DMR drone is fairly cheap cant remember exaclty how much but within your budget i think. Ill get a link later rudeboy

Hey do any of you guys ride Dirt, Downhill/ free ride aswell as trials?

I'm primarily a dirt jumper, but i also ride trials to keep my handling skills sharp. It also helps when we go session northshore...

Also if anyone ever wants to go for a sesh at chicks/woburn, give us a shout :P

i ride dh

:o they are x-rated forks :sick:lol

I use to ride street/Dj on a specialized p.2 sold that for trials. :( i wanna get a Revell 24 soon as i want soem fun spinny stuff :)

how much u wanting to pay?

t-mag_rider@hotmail.co.uk

msn me i think im selling mine.

ill get pics up on here tomoro just because i can,

i'm riding one of them brand X frames off crc for dirt jump its got hope hubs dirt jumpers etc not a bad spec and im running gears on it, its pretty old school to be honest, but i like it. might get some pics up later :)

Their amazing frames, had one for 2 years, perfect geo;

Then a month ago i cracked it, so got a second hand dmr sidekick frame :) virtually the same geo, just stronger. I love it; Ill get pics up later.

I'm looking at getting into dj. What bikes would you reccomend? I'm after one with some gears, front suspension and 26" wheels. I have been looking at Specialized P series, Mongoose Fireball and GT.

What are the Barracuda's and saracen's like?

My budget is £400 tops, ideally £300.

Cheers, Mark

the drone is only singlespeed though isn't it?

do you definately want a new bike? because there are some pretty good 2nd hand bike knocking around.

Cough, linky

(PS, gears are for people who cant pump ;) )