Trialsman Ebay Shop Back On Line

NSE

Could you leave me feedback on eBay please. As a guideline you're supposed to do it as soon as the buyer pays, as they've then completed their part of the transaction.

I find it very frustrating when people dont, it only takes 20 seconds and it's not exactly hard work.

Could you leave me feedback on eBay please. As a guideline you're supposed to do it as soon as the buyer pays, as they've then completed their part of the transaction.

I find it very frustrating when people dont, it only takes 20 seconds and it's not exactly hard work.

Just climbed out of the van from Belgium.........

Feedback has been left.

Mark, along with any other eBay user, were entitled to bid and win - well done to him for getting a bargain.

With the shop working the way it does we often put single items up for auction to attract visitors to the core listings, the "joggers" have done their job. Watch out for other bargains in the future.

Fred.

Edited by NSE

I still haven't received feedback for a pair of koxx foam grips which I bought about 2 months ago. I emailed you through the ebay system and you replied "Hi Alex, usually we save all the feedback up and then do it all in one go".....

Yes, thats what we often do, I'll sort it for you.

Edited by NSE