You Think Trials Is Dangerous

ste_racca

yo dude man that shit is sick.

Imagine that like a hottie on the street dropped her coat or something.

Instead of walking over and picking it up you could like backflip at full speed then double full full into a swooping coat grab then dismount with a reverse donkey kick into the contraceptive sponges...

Sry watching MXC,

Either way thats pretty cool man,

Ian

Here in Spain, many many riders and normal people are supporting a campaign that is about biketrial in the next olympic games.

Between the supporters are riders such as: Gerardo Garcia, Dani Comas...and more elite riders.

To biketrial to bee in the olympic games we need a certain number of countries that support the idea because they have trials riders.

Everybody try to make this idea of trials in the olympic games famous!

PD: In each case, if trials go to the next olympics, it will be UCI for sure..

Believe it or not, the floor is actually slightly springy!

Cheats!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not - so take pitty on me... but "SLIGHTLY"?!

They're almost like trampolines....

STUPID springy things, they are. Almost double the jump height.

Here in Spain, many many riders and normal people are supporting a campaign that is about biketrial in the next olympic games.

Between the supporters are riders such as: Gerardo Garcia, Dani Comas...and more elite riders.

PD: In each case, if trials go to the next olympics, it will be UCI for sure..

He is still about? my god he would be a wonder to watch.

I think BIU would be better, can push distances further then and it makes it more interesting to watch.

Bloody hell that video though, I bet a backflip is just something they do to get out of bed.

I think BIU would be better, can push distances further then and it makes it more interesting to watch

For me, and I know that a fair few people will agree, UCI is a far superior style, and is much more impressive. The distances may be a touch smaller, but not by a huge amount, and there's none of the smashing about wrecking shit like with BIU

BIU has a great habit of making things look either accidental, or like a flaming climbing competition!