Gcse's Thursday!

Balman

Absolutely bricking it now. :( My family expect great things from me so they're going to be disappointed so bad. Espcially when I get compared to my sister all the time and she got straight A's. Just a little insight ;) I fell asleep in every English exam and didnt even start my coursework. I sat on here every I.T lesson 2 years running and have already been graded E for the first year and G for the second. Maths I got put on higher an when I read the first question I was like :o . In science I spent the whole time trying to get back on my ex-girlfriend so I didnt have time for coursework. So its not looking good :huh: . Apart from that I got my fingers and toes crossed.

Good luck everyonee (Y) .

Jake x

oh my god its sounds like me with I.T and science lol yeah im bricking it since i got kicked out of school 6 months before exams i mihgt aswell give up now !!! :(

good luck everyone

Just today left of freedom people must admit im rather pooin myself i did a grand total of about 15mins revising oops. I think i shall be getin very drunk tommorw regardless it will ether be because i did well or to easy the pain when getin beatings from mar and par :P

Nobody seem's too sure what time we have to go in tomorrow to get our results.

Does anyone know if the time the results are released is nationwide and if so, what is the time?

Mine are between 12 and 1 duno if its a nation wide thing though :)

Nobody seem's too sure what time we have to go in tomorrow to get our results.

Does anyone know if the time the results are released is nationwide and if so, what is the time?

Just anytime as far as i'm aware ?

An hour on the plane, 4 hours on a Coach and 45 minutes in the car just to get them, what a waste, there gonna be shite :(

just want to say im getting mine to tomoro i woulndt worry because if youve applyed for college 9 times outa 10 you will be in and you can resit your exams when your there so no pressure and its not the end of the world exactly just tought id share y opinion much love dan x

Well done Alex.

A in Physical Education

B in Maths

C in 1 year of science

C in R.E

C in Business Studies

D in the other year of science

D in Spanish

D, E, F in English

U in I.T

I AM ON TOP OF THE F**CKING WORLDDDDDDDDDDDD!

*sorry about the shouting*

Love from...a very happy OBJake x

Well done Alex.

A in Physical Education

B in Maths

C in 1 year of science

C in R.E

C in Business Studies

D in the other year of science

D in Spanish

D, E, F in English

U in I.T

I AM ON TOP OF THE F**CKING WORLDDDDDDDDDDDD!

*sorry about the shouting*

Love from...a very happy OBJake x

nice one

surely we aint the only people with em :P