Echo Sl Range

JonMack

Pretty cool stuff, still more to come too.

'09 Echo lite disk ;)

lite-disc-2009.jpg

Also, 'TR Series' Dengura

red.JPG

Also also, New CNC cranks, with holes.

160black.JPG

and 'SL Series' Dengura

newdesign.JPG

Edit: Poor Onza have been completely out-done yet again.

Edit 2: Bugger, as I posted up all those pictures tarty added more to their selection. Just too efficient Adam... -_-:P

Edited by Quackers

It does look pretty close, certainly not identical though (alloy clamp instead of carbon for example).

Thats hardly a difference though is it adam, alloy instead of carbon the design is the same. Last year or 2 ive realy not liked deng stuff and still dont even with all this new stuff.

Also theres a new front disk hub, is that not an old tryall hub machined alittle around the spokes?

Guessing this stuff is going to be a great hit though with 3/4 of the trial community.

New Control and Team frames:

09 Control 26": Long or Short, White or Silver, 1590g (Short, Silver version)

09 Team 20": 4 Bolt or Disc, White or Silver, 1450g (4-Bolt, Silver version, no bashplate on either)

New 09 ZOO frames:

09 PYTHON, 4-Bolt Only, 1895g (no bashplate)

09 PITBULL, 4-Bolt Only, 2030g

New Control and Team frames:

09 Control 26": Long or Short, White or Silver, 1590g (Short, Silver version)

09 Team 20": 4 Bolt or Disc, White or Silver, 1450g (4-Bolt, Silver version, no bashplate on either)

New 09 ZOO frames:

09 PYTHON, 4-Bolt Only, 1895g (no bashplate)

09 PITBULL, 4-Bolt Only, 2030g

Pics ? :P

Thats hardly a difference though is it adam, alloy instead of carbon the design is the same. Last year or 2 ive realy not liked deng stuff and still dont even with all this new stuff.

Also theres a new front disk hub, is that not an old tryall hub machined alittle around the spokes?

Well the shapes are all different too. Yes, the layout is the same but it is certainly not identical?

As for the hub, again if you look closer you can clearly see it's not 'just the same hub with a bit machined out of it'. It does look similar, but then again there are only so many ways of making a lightweight front disc hub, they all look similar at a glance.

Pics ? :P

None just yet...!

I waited so long for this python lol I would like to see this. Dont want it now like...

Think parts are really good though. Super light as well. I love the 20" stem and that tr rim brake particulary, oh and the cranks :P. So I might run them...

Bash plates are reallly cool as well.

I want to see more ! :D

(I think new onza rims look better than these 2bh, just these offer more colors as far as Im aware of)

ADAM@TARTYBIKES: Do you know when more pictures will be ready for us to see?

Edited by Abdab

Well the shapes are all different too. Yes, the layout is the same but it is certainly not identical?

As for the hub, again if you look closer you can clearly see it's not 'just the same hub with a bit machined out of it'. It does look similar, but then again there are only so many ways of making a lightweight front disc hub, they all look similar at a glance.

Thats pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

Exhibit AFH6XC32HG.jpg

Exhibit Bisodiskslvfront.jpg

Hmm, interesting stuff. Upon a quick browse it seems the stuff is almost the same just with (extra) drilling. But i think this is probably a good move for Echo. However the price increase may not be viable on some products, but like i said it was only a quick browse at a few products.

Though i would like to see that headset on a bike. The other ones were a little big..

Upon a quick browse it seems the stuff is almost the same just with (extra) drilling.

All the parts are brand new, designed from scratch.

As we have been told about before, most of the price rises are due to increased materials costs. Some are down to extra complexity in manufacture though (which usually comes hand in hand with lightweight parts).