Echo Sl Range

JonMack

I agree with what Dan said about Deng not making Dual disc and 4 bolt in one frame.

He has already done it with stock so why not mod.

I am liking this new team, the fact how I already have an Echo put me off buying another one (I'd want a big change not spend £400 on a frame that is going to be identical to the one I have), but dual disc with the frame in white sounds really tasty.

Or, for £75 more I could buy a lovely Hydroformed bike with both mounts on. =D

Seen a CAD drawing of the new control, must say looks really nice. Geo spot on!

I think this time round he's listened to people and what they wont and would like. Then set about seeing if they were worth while.

As for the 4 bolt and disc frames, I think people know what they like and either want disc OR Maggy. But would be nice to have that change if something goes wrong...

will the echo lite come with disc and 4 bolt mounts? otherwise its shite for me. and any ideas on geo because i havnt rode a deng frame with nice geo yet. also release dates?? (p.s i havnt read the whole topic so forgive me if this has been mentioned) but i dont think my dob will last too long now so im looking for a new frame.....without spending a bomb

It also says echo are going to make a disk brake, would like to see this but from the picture it looks just like a hope..

Unlike most company buy disc brake from others and put their logos on, we design a trials specific disc brake and make it ourselves in our own factory. The design job of This brake has finished for a while, we still need time to do the testing. So it wouldn't be available so fast.

Meh not that interested in the SL parts although I think it is a good idea. Certainly looks like a more targeted and streamlined product range. Really hoping the Urban range will be decent, we need some strong frames and for the love of god some new stronger forks PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE >_<

Meh not that interested in the SL parts although I think it is a good idea. Certainly looks like a more targeted and streamlined product range. Really hoping the Urban range will be decent, we need some strong frames and for the love of god some new stronger forks PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE >_<

I will drink to that

I don't think Echo Control fans will be to happy to know that the bb has increased in height by 15mm :o , unless it only applies to the SL version and not the TR, or urban range. ill be interested to know what deng has done with 09 Adamant, and Zoo bikes :huh: . can't imagine deng doing anything more to the 09 GU's :S or CZAR's :- .

Edited by Rusevelt