Scottish Muckers 6 - Glasgow - Aug 08

ben_travis

Just a wee shorty this time. We rode glasgow at the end of august and this video was the outcome. Wish we had got some better shots, but hey, thought i would put it out there anyway.

hope y'all enjoy it :).

for furher details on music etc go to this link click here but otherwise have a gander at the video and let me know your thoughts :) Please download it for better quality obviously

Vimeo Link - Click here

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload
Edited by ben_travis

Well well well Im an emo am I? I was just so passionate about doing the line, the line of least resistance.

Unfortunatly I cant hear the tune, which would have made it so much better of course.

Loved it anyway Ben.

Cheers Ben and Towler for filming and being so patient with the lines I was trying. (got there in the end)

Strath you did miss a mazin day!! The tight top and shorts were a spur of the moment thing...to attract the ladies....and Hamish. Telling you man its all about the UCI tight clothes shizzle.lol :D

Anyway, as I said, that was a mint vid, top job.

Wicked vid you scottish mungruls and Ben!

Ross was that t-shirt painted on or what? Oh, I forgot you went to all the scottish gay bars! Sorry my bad! haha!

Lewis.

Funny you should say that actually. We did go to a gay bar called The Waterloo, just to see my mate Dave whos the bouncer there to get keys off him. I didnt know it was a gay bar and the way I was dressed with that tight top and shorts didnt help.

There I was stood outside waiting for Dave with the smokers...all staring at my ars!!! No joke. 40+ year old fat bearded men sporting hawaiian shirts gob smacked that Ross was unknowingly standing next to four men that wouldnt hesitate to take my ars virginity!!!

Yes Jonny that was part of ther reason I was ragin you didnt bring those bars!! You put me through hell!! See if you havnt sent them yet, you can walk to fort bill.

i got 40 seconds in and had to stop it.... because i need to know what song that is! will watch the rest in a sec looks ace

edit- read the topic so i know it's Patrick & Eugene - Dont Stop anyone know where to download from my soulseek's stopped working

Edited by txt2007

i got 40 seconds in and had to stop it.... because i need to know what song that is! will watch the rest in a sec looks ace

edit- read the topic so i know it's Patrick & Eugene - Dont Stop anyone know where to download from my soulseek's stopped working

PM Ben Travis son.

(Y)

Ben doesnt like to put vids of me together on my 24" <_<

LOL dont worry the skills are increasing on the 24 and more action will be had. ;) Some know what im on about.....

Edited by Ross McArthur

Next one will be a bit different I think.....

What does that mean like? Hopefully it will include more of the muckers and less of me!!!!

Ben doesnt like to put vids of me together on my 24" <_<

Some know what im on about.....

i never said that at all did i? I said i think your a better rider on your 26!

no-one ever knows what your talking about?