Pace Rc250t

dennisgrundy

iv got a set of shiney onza lite guy forks kickin round in my room dunno what they would look lyk on it and a hayes hfx 9 if thats any use nice choice of frame old school pace iv got a pretty mint birsa b26d frame as well no cracks nothin jst a few dents 1 of the last batch as well anodised blue =]

i have just aquired a set of pace forks

the ones with the brake mount behind..... not the carbon fibre ones, if you are old skool enough you will know what i mean when i say danny holroyd ran them on his pace

sorry though they are my dream forks so you cant have them hahahahahah

but i would love to buy your frame!!!!!!!

frame not for sale but just incase how much would you offer for frame :)

hi gav i liked that note at end of order headset works a treat taken all the slop out of front but then ive noticed a kind of click from front hub but it shouldnt be too bad as im looking to replace both front and back with pro 2 hubs a guy on ebay owns a shop so im going to see how much he will do them for, he has a few sets he makes up with mavic rims £225 for a set just nee tubes and tires which are fairly cheap on ebay for high rollers