09 Pitbull!

Damon W

Yer its on echo on 26" and 20" bikes...

Drawings for python look shit... But its suprisingly nice actually...

Love how its only got a little gap between top and down tube. Looks cool. THose wings give it sort of a GU look.

And then nothign else to finish it off with good old fashion ZOO! stickers lol

But 1010...

Putbull is sick (Y) Larve it

Surely that weight cant be right ?

Yeah that's what i thought. But i'm not liking that long back end. And they could of updated the graphics on these too. But it's not surprising they didn't.

And Damon, you could of posted a direct link or pictures. As they're Zoos but on the Echo site after all. (Y)

Yeah that's what i thought. But i'm not liking that long back end. And they could of updated the graphics on these too. But it's not surprising they didn't.

And Damon, you could of posted a direct link or pictures. As they're Zoos but on the Echo site after all. (Y)

if did copy the direct link, but its same as the homepage

i dnt kno how to do pictures,lolol!

long backends r better imo also! :)

Oh yeah. Very pain in the ass.

If your on Firefox, right click on pic, click 'copy image location', click 'insert image' box above, paste in the address (ctrl + v).

Or from Internet Explorer, right click pic, properties, copy image location/ url, then paste in the address here after clicking 'insert image'. That should work.

ZOO-PYTHON-FRONT.jpg

Thats all you ever say :P

Yeah thats true, I'm a miserable old man at heart.

Its just almost painful for me that you can completely make or brake a frame, by being daft. Ask anybody who has ridden a frame with a shit headangle (less than 72) and moved to a frame with a proper headangle (72 and 72.5, maybe 73?) it just rides a million times nicer for anything that involves the front wheel. Thought deng would have lernt from the 70.5 shocker on the newest pure, but no.