Ermmm Virus?

totally steaming!!

hello there, was looking for dogs lol

and when i clicked on a link all this anti virus stuff came up offering a free scan etc, saying all this stuff is on my comp like just Trojans and stuff (which i know is fake cus its fine)

anyways so went to click exit, then it persists in getting you to down load it, so i got sick of it and used my macro mouse to click off it like a million times a second lol....

and it kind of worked but then my kaspersky when ape shit (and scared the crap outa me with that weird screech lol)

but then it said it couldn't find the thing anymore :S

so i was wondering if anyone knows if means its just got rid of it, or maybe the virus thing has just hidden its self somewhere???

here a pic of what came before i got my mouse involved

post-10323-1222637592_thumb.jpg

i just want to know if its nothing to worry about, or if i need to hunt the flaming thing down lol

also this is good advise to people who may see this... DO NOT DO WHAT IT TELLS YOU TO LOL

Edited by totally steaming!!

Do you have any Anti Virus of your own installed?

Like AVG or some such, if not, DL that, scan, and I'll be suprised if you actually find anything.

That looks like the kind of pikey site which tells you 'you have viruses which only our software can remove', conning you into buying it.

Notice how the window of the alert does not match your theme?

Tell tail sign of a dodgy flash pop-up.

I should seriously read more.

Yeah, basically if Kaspersky says it's clear it will be, for the reasons I said above.