Bristol! 15th Of November Saturday

EchoSam

I'm gonna sweet talk the gf when she gets home, anyone from Bournemouth, Poole, Salisbury, Warminster want a lift?

Also, as some have pulled out, who is still going?

I've remebered I have a few things to do tomorrow, so I'm gonna give it a miss this time.

Edited by Nick Manning

I'm gonna sweet talk the gf when she gets home, anyone from Bournemouth, Poole, Salisbury, Warminster want a lift?

I imagen there should be a good few still going despite the train trouble from the south and the slight chance of drizzle.

Weather looks to be low-level cloud and warm (Y)

I've remebered I have a few things to do tomorrow, so I'm gonna give it a miss this time.

Lol, do you mean she said no mannings :D jokin, shame your not comin mate

Cool, I was hoping there was something good going down tomorrow as I've had a change of plans, I'll be there

Bit late notice but where's best to park near the centre thats preferably free :D (Street name is best for mr Thomas Tom)

Cheers

Lol, do you mean she said no mannings :D jokin, shame your not comin mate

Cool, I was hoping there was something good going down tomorrow as I've had a change of plans, I'll be there

Bit late notice but where's best to park near the centre thats preferably free :D (Street name is best for mr Thomas Tom)

Cheers

Try cumberland road, that should be free, it's not far from town, check google maps.

How long are people gonna be out for? I could come up, but would be later, like 1ish.

Try cumberland road, that should be free, it's not far from town, check google maps.

How long are people gonna be out for? I could come up, but would be later, like 1ish.

thats fine nick, me and rich are planning to get there for 11 but lets be honest it'll be later than that! so get your ass out riding!