New Dominik Raab Vid: Good Times

SubZero

thanks thats a good comment and well spoken critic =)

it was a funny time and we wanted to show that... but you would have to learn german to laugh about these things ;)

never mind thank you =)

oh and sorry for the quality it is a mobile phone video ;)

Edited by SubZero

I didn't know you still rode Sub Zero. I thought you sold the Ashton and you were done. How did you get so good at manuals?

More Felix footage.

thanks mate =)

No, i am still ridin i would never stop that if i am not forced to. I rode a bit street before trials ridin and i like manuals a lot so i trained them =)

Felix and me will set a new video on soon i guess, hopefully he will move even more close to my house =) so we will ride together as much as we can,

so i will be able to film a lot.

Really enjoyed that, almost beginner-like filming (not meant offensively) and a set of clips from a small group of mates kinda brought back the nostalgia from when i first started riding myself. Although the riding in this was leasp and bounds above what i can do even now :lol:

Awesome choice of song too, ACDC rock!

hübsches video jngs, manuals und 3's sehen schon ganz gut aus :D!

Wo seit ihr denn her?

Joar läuft....ich bin aus NRW bei Bonn...und der Dominik is aus Österreich...

@davey: What? you dont know domink raab? take a look at his website www.dominikraab.com hes a professional trials rider like jeff lenosky and ryan leech.

sorry for the quality its youtoob i guess my n95 makes damn good videos but its still a mobile phone. Editing was done in an hour so i will do better next time maybe ;)