Its That Time Again...

Joe Papasnap Maher

it would seem that working as a pap in dubai pays well :).

Im not actually a pap anymore lol.

VIDEO!

Get better quick so you can enjoy it!

Need to get phsyio on the go..gonna be a few weeks/months yet :(

Sweet machine, is there many riders over there?

i know of one other. His name is duane..and he is on this forum. "Duane" Met up with him a few weeks back and hes sound as 4 pound.

lush having a go when im over :P

Probably ride it before me :(

I work for motivate publishing as a staff photographer

One of the biggest publishing groups in the UAE.

I Work mainly for "Hello!" Magazine, "SocietyDubai" Magazine and "WhatsOn" Magazine ( The biggest selling magazine in the UAE )..Ive Also been shooting for campaigne magazine too.

So, in other words, i go to social events, get fed, watered, take a few snaps and get payed..Happy Days..( Oh did i mention..its still about 33 degrees during the day over here mwhahaha..too hot to ride though :( )

There are 3 skateparks that i know off, but theres also various street locations that ive found, that could easily be rode with no problems i dont think :)

Yeah boyyyyy. I hope you get your arm sorted soon then go and have some fun on it! Should be a 26" though! Is your arm still hurting from when you came off at that demo like a year ago?

Same area..reoccuring(sp) pain. Ive had an xray on it, and doctor said its fine?? Which is really odd..

Same area..reoccuring(sp) pain. Ive had an xray on it, and doctor said its fine?? Which is really odd..

if that was done in uk by NHS, as long as nothing broken they just say its fine lol and tell you to 'rest' it and go home xD (which is bollocks most of the time)

probs pulled, torn partially torn some ligaments/tendons/muscles or something, damaged cartillage... could be a million things...

i dont no anything at all really about this sort of stuff but these are things that ive done and nhs said 'just rest it' and then got stuck in your positon with a pain that wont go away.... <_<

anyways, lush bike, but is it me or is that bash ring at the wrong angle...?