Helmets

Danny Metcalfe

I personally don't wear one

But a lot of others seem to

I dont usually use my helmet but i have got one. i only use it for big drop that im unsure about, really i should wear it all the time in my opinion. Now days though its not as if its bad to wear a helmet because of the style becuase there are some nice ones on the market

I dont usually use my helmet but i have got one. i only use it for big drop that im unsure about, really i should wear it all the time in my opinion. Now days though its not as if its bad to wear a helmet because of the style becuase there are some nice ones on the market

I agree

It would be beneficial to wear one

I do have helmets

I got piss-pot and traditional ones

Where one all the time.

It hides my mess of hair, shows people that you have some sense as you have considered your own personal safety, combine this with courtesy towards pedestrians and you'll be a good trials rider in no time.

It adds a professional look to the sport, but the main reason is to keep yourself safe.

Anyone who says they are too good, or too in-experienced for a helmet needs to get a life.

Never ride my bike wthout a helmet on, I like being a genius too much to damage my poor oversized brain!

i dont where a helmet but it your disison rely but i have been stoped by the cops 1s or 2s for not whering one

For those of you that don't speak tard I think that he meant "I don't wear a helmet but it is your decision really, however I have been stopped by the police once or twice for not wearing one". See, was that so hard?

I usually always wear one, especially on a big ride, somewhere like leeds because lots of other riders use them. just maybe me but i feel like im CLS once iv got one on.

Well, one view is that helmets weren't made to look pretty stapped to your bag they are there for a reason . .

james.

I have to say, anybody who doesn't wear a helmet is just insane, so much damage can be caused even if you only hit your head lightly!! who gives a shit if they look a little gay at times, personaly i would rather look alittle gay wearing a helmet than to spend the rest of my life brain damaged!!

To be honest, if you don't wear a helmet you must already be thick as shit, so hitting your head will probably make little to no difference!

Adam