Ross Mcarthur

Ross McArthur

such an enjoyable video, music went well. riding is great smooth yet big... and kind of slow paced too, which is good cos i can keep up.

are you riding a Z2?

steve

I think its a Z2 yea. There is a few Z2s in the bike pic treads just now, and my drop outs are different from the ones on there. I know its not a Z1 because those are a bit longer and have vertical seat tubes, where as mine has a curved one like the Z2. :S Im confused. lol

Anyway this is it.

pbpic2659644.jpg

Thanks for the praise.

Edited by Ross McArthur

I think its a Z2 yea. There is a few Z2s in the bike pic treads just now, and my drop outs are different from the ones on there. I know its not a Z1 because those are a bit longer and have vertical seat tubes, where as mine has a curved one like the Z2. :S Im confused. lol

Anyway this is it.

pbpic2659644.jpg

Thanks for the praise.

i was confused by the sticker! anyway you've got a Z2 disc (comes in white or silver) which shares the same geo as the standard Z2 (comes in blue) but all the tubing is slightly different, and gusset things near dropouts.

steve

:giggle:

vid was good(but too short), I really prefer you on a 26", I like the way you mix controlled riding with little spins and funky lines.

editing and tunes was great. oh, and your bike is fit (Y)

better? :shifty:

He he yea thats better. Thanks man.

i was confused by the sticker! anyway you've got a Z2 disc (comes in white or silver) which shares the same geo as the standard Z2 (comes in blue) but all the tubing is slightly different, and gusset things near dropouts.

steve

Ahhh Its the disc mount that differs the two, along with the other things you mentioned. Thanks for clearing that up for me man. (Y)

I think it comes in bright lumi yellow too btw. lol

The stickers are a bit random I must admit, but they are quite unique and look better than the green ZHI ones that came with it. ^_^

Edited by Ross McArthur