Caelifera Takes On The World

Dang!

Ill be happy to meet people on rides to hand the frame over etc, i will also be able to post. Dan6061 i could meet you in oxford to test the frame after you :) its fairly local to me.

I'm in MK18 postcode.

If anyone around Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford could test the mod after me, we could just meet at a ride to trade it.

I Quite frequently travel between oxford/Belfast so may also be able to pass it on if needs be ^_^

Alright sorry for the spelling mistakes, was just getting a bit excited. I would like to ride the mod please and i can definitely post etc.

I will be living in Bristol by the time the frame is sent out, so that will solve the problem of there being two people that want to ride the frame in Cornwall.

Do i need somebody to vouch for me or is that alright now ?

cheers,

Leon.

Alright sorry for the spelling mistakes, was just getting a bit excited. I would like to ride the mod please and i can definitely post etc.

I will be living in Bristol by the time the frame is sent out, so that will solve the problem of there being two people that want to ride the frame in Cornwall.

cheers,

Leon.

Make sure you dont leave it at your mates before you post it though.

On another note, id happily test the stock frame. Will be able to post it or arrange a drop off if there close. Not really much of a natural rider but i ride natural a fair few times, But i will put it through its paces on the street :king:

Im sure theres a fair few who will vouch for me. :)

Edited by Connor Powell

cheers,

Leon.

il vouch anyway for leon he is the sound and gets things done sooo quickly its unreal let him test the mod :D

tris

On another note, id happily test the stock frame. Will be able to post it or arrange a drop off if there close. Not really much of a natural rider but i ride natural a fair few times, But i will put it through its paces on the street :king:

This boy will put the frame to its test on some street, also some natural local to us!

He is trustworthy and anything he sells is sent out straight away!

Leon-

it was lookin' a little dicey there for awhile... I think you're in-

Anyone who feels strongly the other way best make some noise now or forever keep there pie hole shut.

This leaves two slots open on the mod I think... I haven't heard anything from Joe Brewer, so that might mean a stock slot opens.

If a stock place opens hes your man. We could join a video together aswell to make a mod and stock video?