Caelifera Takes On The World

Dang!

Looks AMAZING! Love the graphics.

My tensioner won't fit it though, is it coming with one? No mech hanger either. :(

EDIT: Actually I reckon I'll get my tensioner to fit, I'll just stick some washer under it in the recess on the dropout. My bolts are long enough. :P My tensioner takes the place of the hub bolt spacer/washer thing though. I'll sort something though, I've never had a problem I couldn't solve. ;)

Edited by Muel

Looks AMAZING! Love the graphics.

My tensioner won't fit it though, is it coming with one? No mech hanger either. :(

EDIT: Actually I reckon I'll get my tensioner to fit, I'll just stick some washer under it in the recess on the dropout. My bolts are long enough. :P My tensioner takes the place of the hub bolt spacer/washer thing though. I'll sort something though, I've never had a problem I couldn't solve. ;)

the frame coimes with a tensioner anyway; so thats all good :P

weld look the sex... what you using to weld them, stick or tig?... or what ha.

Taking welding and wanna know just for some random facts ha.

um... Tig welding....ha?

f**king grammer.....

anyway- Tig welding is the most common method for welding together aluminum frames, if you have the chance to learn it I would highly recommend it.

But I would also suggest learning all of the processes available to you, as each method has it's own place.

Early spring- So not long from now-

I am working on shipping logistics, and finishing up the frames.

Paint ideas?

talk amongst yourselves...

If you could post up a CAD drawing of the frame maybe some people can work their magic on photoshop and get some nice designs.

May also be an idea to leave it raw and put laquer over it. So then it is easier to see the things people are going to be writing on them with the permanant marker