Caelifera Takes On The World

Dang!

You wouldn't hit it al all!

The bolt runs through the dropout, and into the chainstay. So it's protected! The only thing you could hit is the adjuster, but even that'd be hard to do as it doesn't stick out so much.

tahtd be virtually impossible to do...like saying you might hit your snail cams and move them :P

Why 180, out of interest? I've found 160 is plenty powerful enough.

it's a psychological thing, bigger disk automaticaly makes you assume more power similar to having a loud brake, only it's a visual confirmation instead of a sound, if i went back to mods i would run 185 f+r minimum (but being a tart i'd ramp the rear mount to 203 :D )

The list as it stands now:

West Coast:

TTownJon (Seattle) Stock

Modtire (Seattle) Mod

Lucky13 (Seattle) Stock

Toad (Eugene) Mod

AndyT (LA) Stock

Midwest

Mhoulmont (Petoskey/Kalamazoo, MI) Stock

Nuckfut (Wisconsin) Stock

Mikeyr89 (Madison, Wi) Stock

South

Ghost (Jacksonville) Stock

No_seat_No_ed (Birmingham) Stock

East Coast

One Eye (Baltimore) Stock

Bryan (Natick, MA) Stock

Rupintart (Florida) Stock

Canada

Joey V (Brantford, ON) Stock

CordyBoy () Mod

Europe

The Goat (Ireland) Stock

England

BenLeacock (Cumbria) Stock

Ogre () Stock

Tall_Rob () Stock

RossMcD (Highland) Stock

Alex Dark (Cornwall) Stock

Ben Beynon (Cornwall) Mod

Dan6061 (Buckinghamshire) Mod

Australia/New Zealand

Stocktrials (Sydney) Stock

Rush (Victoria) Stock

Stikman (New Zealand) Stock

Joe Brewer? Stock

I need more mod riders and non-american stock riders.

If you are on the list and are not interested please post.

Edited by Dang!

I know Tris is a good lad at heart (always been sound when i've spoken to him about anything and everything), but i've seen/ heard a few people moaning about postage related things in the past. You'll have to have a word or two with him!

Edited by Marvin the Martian

I know Tris is a good lad at heart (always been sound when i've spoken to him about anything and everything), but i've seen/ heard a few people moaning about postage related things in the past. You'll have to have a word or two with him!

and yeah postage things have been sorted just waiting on postman to finsh the job off :D thanks matt

Are you still looking for riders for the stock? If so like I said before I'd be happy to test it and give you my feedback. I'm a technically minded rider who is always thinking about product design and how to improve upon current ideas. I've been wanting to get some frames of my own made for a while now so may be able to offer a more in depth opinion than just "bike is sweet" etc. I've been riding the national champs, other club comps and Koxx days for 3 or 4 years now, videos on youtube etc. I tend to get out and about as much as I can so I'm sure somebody can vouch for me.

Are you still looking for riders for the stock? If so like I said before I'd be happy to test it and give you my feedback. I'm a technically minded rider who is always thinking about product design and how to improve upon current ideas. I've been wanting to get some frames of my own made for a while now so may be able to offer a more in depth opinion than just "bike is sweet" etc. I've been riding the national champs, other club comps and Koxx days for 3 or 4 years now, videos on youtube etc. I tend to get out and about as much as I can so I'm sure somebody can vouch for me.

I can, you'll get proper feedback from Matt (Y)

I'll vouch for Matt :)

I'd like to have a go with the stock if it's not too late? Leakycock will vouch for me. :P

If i end up having to post it abroad, anyone know how much it will cost? I'd use my Dad's work's courier for it, I sent a bike to the scottish highlands for £20 in less than 24 hours once. :lol:

Now that's what I'm talking about! Way to reach out and help a brother out.

Matt Burrows: welcome aboard!

The list as it stands now:

West Coast:

TTownJon (Seattle) Stock

Modtire (Seattle) Mod

Lucky13 (Seattle) Stock

Toad (Eugene) Mod

Midwest

Mhoulmont (Petoskey/Kalamazoo, MI) Stock

Nuckfut (Wisconsin) Stock

Mikeyr89 (Madison, Wi) Stock

Edge (Dallas) Stock

South

Ghost (Jacksonville) Stock

No_seat_No_ed (Birmingham) Stock

East Coast

One Eye (Baltimore) Stock

Bryan (Natick, MA) Stock

Rupintart (Florida) Stock

Canada

Joey V (Brantford, ON) Stock

CordyBoy () Mod

Europe

The Goat (Ireland) Stock

England

BenLeacock (Cumbria) Stock

Ogre (Lincolnshire) Stock

Tall_Rob () Stock

RossMcD (Highland) Stock

Alex Dark (Cornwall) Stock

Ben Beynon (Cornwall) Mod

Dan6061 (Buckinghamshire) Mod

gtburrows (worcestershire) Stock

Muel (Derbyshire) Stock

Ozzy (Pembrokeshire) Mod

Australia/New Zealand

Stocktrials (Sydney) Stock

Rush (Victoria) Stock

Stikman (New Zealand) Stock

Joe Brewer? Stock

Edited by Dang!

Word to the wise:

There is very little chance that I am going to ask people, that can't compose a sentence or take the time to hit "spell check", to participate and give feedback.

Take a moment to look at the posts by the people who are on the list. The majority make well composed, intelligent posts.

The very few on the list that post gibberish, aren't doing so in this thread any longer.

On an impersonal forum such as this, our word is all we have. If you want me to take you at your word. Take a moment and think about what you are writing.

Mr. Ashley-Wood, I have it on good authority that you are a good guy, but if I was to make a guess based upon that last post, I might think that you are either

10 years old, or you have sustained a terrible head wound.