Caelifera Takes On The World

Dang!

Something really important came up in my life and I have to follow it through. I am going to need to delay shipment by a few months.

This may not effect you all as the initial shipment was to go to Aus., so I may instead take up that time and then start of in Europe instead and have

Aus. during the winter months, as there weather is better than yours during that time. I am sorry for the inconvenience and the cryptic nature of this post.

I spoke with Ben about it and it's the right thing to do. In the mean time continue to determine your shipment plan.

Hinmaton

Sorry to hear about that - I hope everything gets resolved smoothly (whatever it may be - sorry if those are the wrong words to use but I can't think of anything more 'generic').

Regarding frame testing - as long as the Aussies are happy with that arrangement then I think it makes sense to switch the locations around for weather reasons as you said.

Cheers!

Adam

• 4 weeks later...

Who is the other?

My bad if I have missed over some people.

I do remember some one asking about Germany.

I am very interested in seeing these frames go as far as possible, but thus far I have not seen a lot of strong desire outside of the UK and it's closest countries.

What I mean by strong desire is: "I want to be on the list"

At this point the list is pretty full, I think...

Contact Leacock and see where the list stands.

• 1 month later...

The frame is in Europe and is being tested by one of the worlds best riders. When he is done it will pass on to Adam @ Tarty.

I know this is sucky for you all- but an opportunity arose that I was not willing to let pass. But in the end I feel that it is going to be worth it, and you will get sloppy seconds to a grand master! Unless he breaks it... I doubt it... ;p

I am not sure when he is going to be done with it, but I think it will most likely be Mid summer?

I am not going to divulge who he is, as I am sworn to secrecy for the moment.

But look on the bright side- The major cost of shipping to Europe is already paid for....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not really sure where the list stands at this point. The mod frame is just going back into circulation in the US now. I imagine it will get to England Early next spring.

In other news:

TRA is getting his new frame soon, so the stock version will be going into circulation at that time.

The frame is going to go to Adam first.

TRA has had his turn now and the frame is nearing being ready to ship over to the UK. I'm really struggling to ride trials at the moment (broken hand a few weeks back - haven't ridden trials for about a month) so would like to open the offer out to someone else. Anyone? Maybe if all UK riders club together to pay the delivery cost in getting it here that would be 'fairer' than the first person stumping up for all of it? I would be happy to help co-ordinate if required.

Cheers

Adam

I'm going to have to say I'm out for now aswell, don't think I'll be riding by then and I'm just not riding enough at the moment to warrent having it.

I also can't do a video, and my ridings gone so far downhill I wouldn't be giving it a decent test anyway.