Free Running

lankyri

good video the wtf, why cant people go spend the 100 bucks to buy a camera of ebay that can shoot more then 4 fps.

And the people who insist on shaking the camera all around like a douche, seriously its not that hard to hold a camera people.

Exactly wat i was just saying, fkin aweful frame rate grrrrrrrrrrr.

If you type in russian free running or something similar a higher qulaoty version is available

It cracks me up seeing young lads do this in Southampton. Spotty teenagers with their shirts off and wearing headbands, strutting around and jumping from walls that are two foot off the ground. LMFAO.

Impressive videos though, it certainly is an artform when done big and correctly.

Edited by Decade Ago

This first video is very old and from Russia, vive la great mutherliand

Hahahaha.

Half right.

It IS very old, but it's NOT from Russia.

They're from Latvia. Some dickhead tagged it - incorrectly - as Russian Climbing, shortly after it came out.

The main guy is Oleg Vorslav... The crazy guy on the blue bars in a video posted slightly later in this thread.

Sorry to piss on your fire ;)

They're from Latvia. Some dickhead tagged it - incorrectly - as Russian Climbing, shortly after it came out.

The main guy is Oleg Vorslav... The crazy guy on the blue bars in a video posted slightly later in this thread.

Sorry, i knew i should have shut up. The street is so much like ours!