Christmas Wish List

Mtchell

Well, santa is being very generous this christmas for me.

My christmas list is either;

2009 Onza Comp

5:10's

Money (Not sure how much)

Or

2007 Ns Bitch Frame

Saint cranks

FSA headset

E-Thirteen LG1

Sram X.9 Shifter

Sram X.9 Mech

5:10's

Money (Not sure how much)

^_^

I've just got to decide between my two loves... Downhill or Trials. But you will all be glad to hear I've chose Trials :)

What are your oppinions ?

Chris.

Edited by Chris.

I have no idea what I want for christmas! I needed a new phone, so mum ordered one off the net for me, and said I can have that when it gets here as I need it now..

Other than that, all the funny little presents mum usually gets me will do. ^_^

Money would be alright too, even though I don't need to buy anything now...everything for the Mini's sorted, bike's fine...

Question: How many of you ask for bike parts for birthdays/christmas? I never have, seeing as it's my own hobby. Something that could get broken and abused... I wouldn't want my mum to spend £X amount on a bike part to see me going out bashing it on walls etc...

Question: How many of you ask for bike parts for birthdays/christmas? I never have, seeing as it's my own hobby. Something that could get broken and abused... I wouldn't want my mum to spend £X amount on a bike part to see me going out bashing it on walls etc...

Since i got into biking just over a year ago, I've always either asked for parts, or money to get parts. They do sometimes worry that i spend so much on things to do with bikes, but after explaining to them what the parts do and why there the price they are, there fine with it :)

Chris.

God the list would go on!

well...

echo sl stem

echo sl cranks

rear echo tyre

cnc coust pads

trialtech vp pedals

08 echo lever

khe collapse chain

tarty t-shirts

Somewhere indoor to ride all year round with no rent or payment of the sought + with electricity.

Would be brillhehye gigner allen (Y)

Edited by ginger allen echo