Post A Picture Of Your Guitar

davey1991

What's the two inputs for?

My mate has a H||H amp (well, that's what it has on the front of it) and it has an input for studio and an input for live, and the studio one results in a quieter sound, and the live one louder. Apparently, you COULD run two guitars through it, but it might kill it.

Lucky fool, he's got two. They're vintage, lol, old valve amps, cool as shit.

Stagg.

4014.jpg

'cept its got 2 inputs.

Oh my alot has been going on when i've been gone yay for sucessfull topics.

But that amp is truly shocking, it comes in a set with a stagg guitar and bad etc and that comes to about £100.

Tom if your looking for a practice amp (not sure how clued up you are) i can't fault my line 6 spider III 15.

i'm going to be buying new gear, maybe a charvel :$ or maybe and esp, schecter of some sort.

Then eventually there will be a strat and les paul added for pure must have appeal.

Any suggestions for pickups for several guitars:

1. heavy, deep rythm stuff nothing to fast or technical (other than duncan blackouts)

2. complte opposite, high, screechy, fast and technical stuff.

3. all round practice guitar, chords, 1960's-70's stuff (zeppelin, deep purple, quo etc)

The first i have reasonable ideas but other 2 i'm stuck.

Anyone have anything new and shiney to show off?

2nd Hand Squire Jazz would cost £100 from the right source.

Can get a fretless one for £275 at the moment. ;)

Second hand squire jazz would cost £120 with a 15watt amp soft case and cable from me.

Ohh seems i've already sold it :P.

What's the two inputs for?

My mate has a H||H amp (well, that's what it has on the front of it) and it has an input for studio and an input for live, and the studio one results in a quieter sound, and the live one louder. Apparently, you COULD run two guitars through it, but it might kill it.

Lucky fool, he's got two. They're vintage, lol, old valve amps, cool as shit.

Yea I ran my bass and my mates guitar throught it for a while the other day at practice level and it was fine... but the sound it produces (generally) is shit. Does the job for practicing though.

Oh my alot has been going on when i've been gone yay for sucessfull topics.

But that amp is truly shocking, it comes in a set with a stagg guitar and bad etc and that comes to about £100.

Tom if your looking for a practice amp (not sure how clued up you are) i can't fault my line 6 spider III 15.

i'm going to be buying new gear, maybe a charvel :$ or maybe and esp, schecter of some sort.

Then eventually there will be a strat and les paul added for pure must have appeal.

Any suggestions for pickups for several guitars:

1. heavy, deep rythm stuff nothing to fast or technical (other than duncan blackouts)

2. complte opposite, high, screechy, fast and technical stuff.

3. all round practice guitar, chords, 1960's-70's stuff (zeppelin, deep purple, quo etc)

The first i have reasonable ideas but other 2 i'm stuck.

Anyone have anything new and shiney to show off?

Second hand squire jazz would cost £120 with a 15watt amp soft case and cable from me.

Ohh seems i've already sold it :P.

It is shit, but being skint, it does the job and I got lent it for free for as long as I want really, so Im not going to complain :)

You b*****d! I would have probably bought that lot off you :(

I also want another electric guitar, I miss mie so much :( while messing around on the acoustic is nice and mellow I miss distortionnn...

Back on topic though.. anyone bought any new equipment?

Not any new equipment but my guitar is in for a service right now. XD

Just a basic check up, neck was a bit upbowed and the intonation was slightly out but it's all good.:)

What's your favourite sort of stuff to play on guitar?

Just swapped my 'available guitars around' since moving back home after finishing Uni most of my stuff is in storage so i've had a shuffle around and left my favourite guitars out. 1997, 1957 re-issue Japanese maple necked strat. 1962 replica olympic white Fender Jaguar, my Martin 00-15 and my most recent purchase which was in August i think.....an old 70's classical guitar that i bought in a side street in Florence for a collector that i used whilst travelling.

Feels rubbish having most of my stuff locked away.

Not any new equipment but my guitar is in for a service right now. XD

Just a basic check up, neck was a bit upbowed and the intonation was slightly out but it's all good.:)

What's your favourite sort of stuff to play on guitar?

You can sort this yourself, tentioning your truss rod bows the neck.

And favarouite stuff to play, is technical rocka nd rythm in metal.

I like some relaxed lovey dovey stuff aswell.

• 3 weeks later...

Played non stop Motown on Bass and Guitar throughout the day, and my fingers don't hurt.

Watch out if your hands or fingers start hurting, as it could potentially be a symptom of Tendonitis!

Are you playing with a lot of pressure on the fretboard?

Been playing my own tunes in the afternoon my fingers don't hurt.

Proof that your not playing gay enough, if your not pressing the strings so hard there denting the neck your not pressing hard enough.

Learning technical solos is kinda fun anyway.