My Red And White Machine

David Biddle™

It's the tryall slick tyre :)

Looks nice Dave, what's happened to the Rulong?

I sold the rulong in the end it was a lovly bike but i just couldnt seem to pass a certain limit of height on it

I have that cracked DOB back if your still intrested

Cheers for all the coments so far and yes i know i have no tread on the front tyre lol

Cheers Biddle

You my friend have done that bike justice. Sorry, I know, its the oldest worst joke out there.

Not a massive fan of the tryall rear tire but the front looks like it might be fun.

Looks like a good'n simple set up, very clean looking.

What is the tensioner? A Mr Control? Where did you get it? Whats the perfomance like?

Well I hope you do Jonny proud and ride it as well as he did.

You my friend have done that bike justice. Sorry, I know, its the oldest worst joke out there.

Not a massive fan of the tryall rear tire but the front looks like it might be fun.

Looks like a good'n simple set up, very clean looking.

What is the tensioner? A Mr Control? Where did you get it? Whats the perfomance like?

Well I hope you do Jonny proud and ride it as well as he did.

Cheers for all the coments so far

The main reason for the front tyre is i wanted something for more street becuase where i live its only two options street or a few skate parks

The tensioner is a Mr Control double arm i got it off ebay it works well enough tension wise the only main things that ruin it is the jockey

wheels are bog standerd like the ones you would find on a apollo bike from halfords and the clearnce for chains is very slim i

just got my chain through (KMC K710). If i can find the ebay link ill post it up in this topic.

I hope i dont upset johnny as im coming down your way soon to see famly and friends so ill bring the bike and try please johnny ( bike riding wise )

Thank you for all the coments so far

Cheers Biddle

Edited by David Biddle™

Cool man, give us a shout and we can ride! I neeeed to get out!

I would have thought a street trials bike would have included some thing other than a super slow rolling rear tryall tire??

Why dont you modify the tensioner? ie. Take off the things that go round the jokey wheels so there is no need for worry of clearance and replace the jokey wheels with ones with bearings in them?