University Choices

Revolver

:S

Well, I put in my a-levels, DDE, which gave me 160 points, so I'm pretty much in anyway.

He's done a-levels, but he didn't put his in.

Well if they say you need 200 points then your not pretty much in with 160?

They obviously preferred him/ thought he was a better prospect to the uni based on his personal statement or whatever..

No, if you put it like that.

I'm on target to hit MMM on my BND, which is more than 200.

If I didn't put any particular effort in then because of my a-levels, I'd be in anyway. I'd be getting 360 points, which is a tad over 200.

Anyway, it's not about that. If I do well in this course, then I'll have all that work for portfolio work, which can only be good.

He's at college now.

I didn't bother putting my AS levels down! DEU, I thought it would just put them off.

EDIT: I'm really slow these days, seems like I'm having to edit every post. :S

I just worked out I should get about 300 from this course, and they want 240, which is nice.

Edited by Muel

It's good to see some other members are persuing a career in the construction industry, I've applied for Architecture, Building Surveying and Quantity Surveying at Liverpool John Moores and Building Surveying at Salford in Manchester!

Didn't send them off till last minute so I haven't had any replies back yet!

It's good to see some other members are persuing a career in the construction industry, I've applied for Architecture, Building Surveying and Quantity Surveying at Liverpool John Moores and Building Surveying at Salford in Manchester!

Didn't send them off till last minute so I haven't had any replies back yet!

Is Liverpool John Moores the same as Liverpool university? If so I may see you in architecture.

Tam

Is Liverpool John Moores the same as Liverpool university? If so I may see you in architecture.

Tam

Theres a couple of different Unis in Liverpool, which one did you put down on your ucas application?? What course are you doing atm??

Liverpool offered me a place for architecture but i need 3 A's :( Deffinately not gonna happen. Anyone going to chelmsford or south bank?

Should piss easy get in if you put the work in mate!

What A-levels you doing? Howcum you chose to do A-levels rather than the BTEC National Diploma in Construction?

Applied for Leeds Met - BAhons Film and Moving Image Production, Bournemouth uni - BAhons TV Production, Southbank - something similar. 1st choice is Bournemouth but I need 300 points which I am predicted 260 so most likely choice is Leeds Met. Anyone know what Leeds film school is like? I have heard good things about it from my film teacher, who is from leeds. Whats leeds like for a place to live?

Only really just started to think about uni seriouly.

I didnt go this year because i wasnt a 100% what i wanted to do.

Im really interested in going to southampton solent, got friends there and they say its a really good place to go, and they do a extreme sports managment course, which covers a bit of everything i want to do, so i think that will suit me.

Ill have to be put down as late entry, because i only re took one of my media exams yesterday, and there was a problem with my sports class diplomas/certificates, so we've all only just got them.

Anyone know much about solent, and that course?

Scott

Right guys need some help,

sadly i got made redundant today... so ive decided to take my experience to university and get the degree. I have just filled in my UCAS form online today and it has been sent? What happens from here ( excuse me being niave ive just been away from school for two years now so im alone in this).

Please this will really help me, ive looked on direct gov for loans but it states the forms cannot be filled until mid February. Back to the UCAS form, now its sent will i recieve letters, other information etc?

Cheers (Y)

If you sent your UCAS form away today you may have missed the deadline. Sending it in anyway won't do any harm though if I'm wrong. You'll get a few confermation email followed by some letters and then if you get any offers, they'll come by letter.

Tam

Edited by Tamnessâ„¢