Best Place To Buy An Lcd Tv?

Walleee

I'm looking for a 22" at least LCD TV, I have £200 to spend, can anyone make any suggestions? It'll be for watchin videos from my laptop, or normal TV, maybe a little gaming but I havnt my own console so it's not a huge issue.

I have my eye on http://www.ebuyer.com/product/136347/show_product_overview, which isnt full 1080 but it seems to be reasonable for what i want out of it and cheaper allowing me to get a wireless mouse and keyboard and VGA lead..

So yeh, can anyone show me anything that could b better while keeping screen size?

Try here:

http://www.scan.co.uk/Index.aspx?NT=1-0-30-486.101-0

I have the 24" LG W2452T, Black Widescreen 1080p HDCP LCD Monitor, 1920x1200, 10000:1 DCR, 5 ms, DVI-D/ VGA

It's excellent quality. There are some good 22" monitors at reasonable prices which are full HD and have hdmi connections so you can use them for both the Pc using a dvi output and TV using the hdmi.

Ive been a bit scared off by vistron, after hearing of 2 people who bought the 32 inch model they have off ebuyer, and one with 4 days, and another within 11 days began to fail, they both returned them and got their money back, but if there turning themselves off, and button on them are stopping working after a few days, what are they going to be like 18 months down the line.

for £200 you can get a 19inch samsung, to get anything branded at 22inch, your looking to stretch to £250 for a goodmans or the like, but then add an extra £20 on that and you can get a 26 inch goodmans, thats all off the comet website.

Id perhaps go walking round the stores (comet, dixons, curries etc) see what deals are about see what tvs you like the look of, then go online, enter them into google, read the reviews and see the google shopping results.

Although i am kind of getting to the point now, where Id rather spend a few quid extra and buy from a shop,rather than have the hassle of being lumbered with an e-company which are a bitch to get hold off/return stuff to.

Yeh, i'd much rather a brand name but For the money i'm wanting to pay I don't think it's do-able while maintaining sscreen size.

I'll get into town and have a look around, in cash convertors aswell as I may be able to pick up something ceap there, if I could squeeze them down to £150 for a branded 22 ", £200 for 26" i'd consider going for it.

Contrast ratio, how big a deal is it?