How Badly Hurt Have You Ever Got

COCKY

Never really had anything bad, and never will touch wood. I have bottled from a drop when i was just starting and jumped off bike slipped wen i landed on the floor and then the bike bounced up and hit me in the head, was bleeding everywhere, i know to wear a helmet now though :P. Also doing a gap i have pulled my back fairly badly couldnt ride properly for 2 weeks.

Adam (Y)

Had that afew times. (Y) Especially on the trampoline

broken both scaphoids they are easy to break, broke one knuckle, got a hairline fracture in my right elbow bone, broke my little toe and the toe next to it.

and a funny one i got a pedal stuck in my leg so i went to a&e with an onza pedal sticking through my jeans into my shin :giggle:

And my faviroute i fell off my bike in my back garden and hit my head on the wall and knocked myself out woke up blood everywhere and i had to go to hospital and have staples put in my head to keep the wound together.

I DID NOT DO ALL OF THESE AT THE SAME TIME!!!

and after my head injury i was on my bike 4 days later.

Not that easy to heal :/ ,Ive been waiting for an operation for the last 7months ):

Just wonderd how badly you or even any of your friends have got coming off the bike

Last summer i broke my left scafoid (still broken did it september the 1st) and my right elbow

Dropgapping over a rail to a other rail reaar hub just went on me.

Like to know im not alone haha as silly as it sounds

same here mate. be careful with that cos i can't bend me wrist backwards now!!

cracked two ribs last month after 6 weeks of the bike.

mostly bad bashes and brick grazes.

burst my urethra year before last, that hurt. pissing blood though a 10mm f***ing cathater.

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Aaron.gloster

I havn't had any real bad crashes.

I had just started back wheel hoping properly and i was trying it off a pallet stack and i hoped a bit to far to get to the edge of the stack and my wheel slipped straight off the stack and i swang back and smacked the top of my neck on the corner of the stack, was riding about 2 hours after but was aching for atleast a week. (this was the only accident that happened when doing a trick) usually its just riding along and slipping off the pedals (my first shin dig) straight to the bone 2 digs! 5 stitches a bit lame but hey.

I will be bak on this topic soon :P

same here mate. be careful with that cos i can't bend me wrist backwards now!!

cracked two ribs last month after 6 weeks of the bike.

mostly bad bashes and brick grazes.

burst my urethra year before last, that hurt. pissing blood though a 10mm f***ing cathater.

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

split my right ear in two and perfirated the ear drum. (onza t-pro brake pad fell of the mount and when i fell backwards, the handle bar loged into my ear because there wernet any bar end caps or grips because we were in the middle of building it) lol.

sprained left anckle on my zona zip,

other than that just shin/ knee digs and a few bruizes. ^_^

How :unsure: ???

I was tapping up this wall and my chain snapped. my shin went straight on to the edge of the wall and went half way through my shin bone about the size of a 2pence piece, my leg is now really weak but i keep riding. got a huge scar now and always wear knee and shin pads

Scott

I was tapping up this wall and my chain snapped. my shin went straight on to the edge of the wall and went half way through my shin bone about the size of a 2pence piece, my leg is now really weak but i keep riding. got a huge scar now and always wear knee and shin pads

Scott

damn! that made me cringe. :sick: I think this is the topic on 'How Badly Have You Ever Got Hurt' not Who can scare most people from riding there bike :giggle: