Jack Chinnery 'video 1' Preview

Jack Chinnery

Nice one.

They save lives for real (Y)

Yeah I know that now, After having a crash whilst out dj'ing (dirt jumping) :P

Knocking myself out and having no memory for a day. And I was alone. Thank f**k for the passers bye or I would have been f**ked. I was even featured in the local village news letter shut :D.

DUDE YOUR SICK FOR A BEGINNER !

I love the bits at 0:06 to 0:10 and 0:27 to 0:30 best of all but everything after 0:46 rules. Amazing...

I've uploaded it so EVERYONE can see how sick you are !

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Good for a beginner, but wear your lid man. I know it its been said etc bla bla bla but it really is important, whether your jumping off a curb or a house (slight exaggeration) it only takes one mistake and your either dead/hurt badly or scrambled for life. With regards to the video, it has also been said not to make previews,teasers,trailers and videos of that kind. Next time use Less black as well!

Other than that it looks like that you're well on track to become pretty good. (Y)

Edited by max-t

Good for a beginner, but wear your lid man. I know it its been said etc bla bla bla but it really is important, whether your jumping off a curb or a house (slight exaggeration) it only takes one mistake and your either dead/hurt badly or scrambled for life. With regards to the video, it has also been said not to make previews,teasers,trailers and videos of that kind. Next time use Less black as well!

Other than that it looks like that you're well on track to become pretty good. (Y)

Ok hopefully get some clips tmrw if I can sortt my chain out. x

Like has been said already in the topic, no point in doing a preview, your not exactly selling a DVD or anything so theres no need to make some kind of preview for it.

Keep working with it man, I'm glad to see that your appreciative of what everyone has to say (good and bad), and that you've got the basic trials moves down.

Stick with it and you'll be improving loads in no time.

Like has been said already in the topic, no point in doing a preview, your not exactly selling a DVD or anything so theres no need to make some kind of preview for it.

Keep working with it man, I'm glad to see that your appreciative of what everyone has to say (good and bad), and that you've got the basic trials moves down.

Stick with it and you'll be improving loads in no time.

Ok I get you, No more previews. Will get some riding done soon and get some clips.

x