Game Of Trials Anyone?

mike-dyson

Well i dont know it trials riders play it but i come from a dirt jump background and we used to play it all the time. Well basically if you dont know how to play what you do is fill in the list of what the trick is your going to do...

for example

Trick/stunt/move: sidehop

Size: 665 inch (has to be in inch)

Bike: MOD

Other information: has to be from rear

Then upload a short video of you doing at trick/move/stunt and proff of the size stated as evidance you can do this. Then others have to match this or better this same move and upload a clip for proof. If you fail to match/better the set move then you get the T, if you fail on the second round you get the letter R, third is I and so on. Once you have all the letters that spell "TRIALS" then you leave the game. The winner is the last rider still in the game.

RULES

• you can olny enter on a MOD
  • you can not enter halfway throung the game
  • must be on street or palets as not everyone has acses to natural riding
  • must wear a helmet
  • must be a beginer (you know were your ability lies)
  • must have entered before wednesday 4th of march

Now you should be clear on how to play, we need at least 5 people to play and we start wednessday to give people time to enter. I will start off if there is no other offers.

Any questions just ask.

Entered riders_______Game progress

mike-dyson____________-

Jack Chinnery__________-

Edited by mike-dyson

Well i dont know it trials riders play it but i come from a dirt jump background and we used to play it all the time. Well basically if you dont know how to play what you do is fill in the list of what the trick is your going to do...

for example

Trick/stunt/move: sidehop

Size: 665 inch (has to be in inch)

Bike: MOD

Other information: has to be from rear

Then upload a short video of you doing at trick/move/stunt and proff of the size stated as evidance you can do this. Then others have to match this or better this same move and upload a clip for proof. If you fail to match/better the set move then you get the T, if you fail on the second round you get the letter R, third is I and so on. Once you have all the letters that spell "TRIALS" then you leave the game. The winner is the last rider still in the game.

RULES

• you can olny enter on a MOD
  • you can not enter halfway throung the game
  • must be on street or palets as not everyone has acses to natural riding
  • must wear a helmet
  • must be a beginer (you know were your ability lies)
  • must have entered before wednesday 4th of march

Now you should be clear on how to play, we need at least 5 people to play and we start wednessday to give people time to enter. I will start off if there is no other offers.

Any questions just ask.

Entered riders Game progress

mike-dyson

Jack Chinnery -

bit childish but ok

and aint this game just a game of pig/skate/horse what ever you wanna call it

good game though we play it some times when theres a few of us out, funny seeing a streety rider try and do tgs and a tgs trying to do streety makes it more fun i think

for example me vs. matt bird (tgs rider) he will do a small sidehop and i wont do it but il do a x up blunt and he cant

As rick said it is 'sizest'. Even if i do ride mod.

Jack your reply to rick proves the point why your in new members.

And also you could just have one person who can come along and own all your asses. It's a pretty unfair and pointless thing to do.

This is something you do when on a ride not a forum.

As rick said it is 'sizest'. Even if i do ride mod.

Jack your reply to rick proves the point why your in new members.

And also you could just have one person who can come along and own all your asses. It's a pretty unfair and pointless thing to do.

This is something you do when on a ride not a forum.

I can see why you think that but we do it on other forums and they work realy well if poeple join in.

I got banned just for stalking Jon Mack!

Hardly...

Not that I have the energy to, but why can't the big boys play? Or those of a natural persuasion?

Could work, usually happens on rides when we run out of things to do, usually after we've all had some fat filled lunch :P

Hardly...

Not that I have the energy to, but why can't the big boys play? Or those of a natural persuasion?

Could work, usually happens on rides when we run out of things to do, usually after we've all had some fat filled lunch :P

We shall do it this weekend, film it all. And post it in this thread?

Oh and also what about the people that don't have street and only ride natural? I'm sure there are some.

And as you say, other forums.

Edited by bigamac

In a way its a good idea having a street comp, forming a new way of expressing your self as a trials rider

and i know youve put the rules but your bound to get someone even as a beginner that is better than the rest

If this is going to happen i think it should not be won on hight or distance maybe make a few videos this week ,

and see how much you can inprove within the month and let the winner be the most improved out of the lot.

JUST MY OPINION.

There is a game i once played with a lad we went out to a spot and had a comp to see who could make the best line out of the objects (i.e walls) that was there in the one spot

wouldent be a bad idea if you added a aspect to this game on those lines, maybe if you had the sidehop,and gap comp judged on there hight and distance you could maybe

have a come for the best line made (this way it would be fair because you dont have to be the best on the bike just find a really good line and ride it)

AGAIN JUST MY OPINION.

We shall do it this weekend, film it all. And post it in this thread?

Oh and also what about the people that don't have street and only ride natural? I'm sure there are some.

And as you say, other forums.

Other forums with dirtjumping and i bet there are like 2 people on here what havent got anywere to ride street.

Streets too hard to judge, some people don't like someones style, it's too BMX etc.

I think for this to really work it would just have to be TGS (shudders)

Or you could do most degrees in a spin...

I dont see how style comes into it, as long as you land the trick. And I might sound stupid but what does tgs mean?