Some Sick Riding Bruv !

ezi m8s i got some sik ridin by ma mate erlier man he iz well gud watch da welly at tha beggin :o and if yo want me 2 send you da sik choon ill tell you wat it called

comentz please cheerz boiz (Y) ------> He it iz

and btw wen am i gonna gt validated cos i wnna sort ma sen anuva bike out yano wat i meem m8

ezi m8s i got some sik ridin by ma mate erlier man he iz well gud watch da welly at tha beggin :o and if yo want me 2 send you da sik choon ill tell you wat it called

and btw wen am i gonna gt validated cos i wnna sort ma sen anuva bike out yano wat i meem m8

this is a fake account right? and your just taking the piss?

'sik ridin'? well the music made me feel sick which is a start i guess :sick:

learn to spell aswel dude if you want any chance of getting validated

What.....? Anybody know a good online translater?

Was my old account don't know who has got it now i would of emailed an admin or a mod but since they posted a load of sh*t thought it would be pointless sorry for any inconvenience.

Danny (Y)

Well it's someone on your old acccount on your computer >_<

Can someone upload a Epic Fail picture please?

I can 100% guarantee that was not me and can people hack your connection through a wireless modem because i have a wireless modem with no code on so people could roam on my internet freely? , I am quite mad about this because i don't really understand what has happened will someone enlighten me please.

Danny (Y)

I can 100% guarantee that was not me and can people hack your connection through a wireless modem because i have a wireless modem with no code on so people could roam on my internet freely? , I am quite mad about this because i don't really understand what has happened will someone enlighten me please.

Danny (Y)

If someone hack's your I.p, why would they want to go on a forum about bikes with no seats and spam?

You got caught, just live wish your punishment and get on with it :)

Danny (Y)

They'd have to go in through your wireless account, and then "hack" your TF account too? That's a reasonably large amount of trouble to go to...