I Wanna Bike

mcspamhammer

Looking through the sale on the forum and I've seen a couple that I like but cant post to ask about them :( How many posts do I need or how long do you need to be a member before you can get in touch with other members. I got money burning a hole in my pocket!!!!

I read that too jack. At 43, I don't do text type because I don't know how. Talking bollix, well were all guilty of that from time to time. I'm sure my spelling is pretty good so I think I might just be ready to be validated then :)

just post all the time i would say but watch you're spelling and you will be validated in no time hopefully i will to :rolleyes:

You can still contact members via email/MSN or similar, you just aren't able to post in other sections of the forum just yet. If there's something you like the look of, get in touch another way (Y)

That only works if they leave that info on their details

Doesn't take too long if you watch what you say and spell/punctuate to the best of your abilities! took me two posts.

Just read "Mikes Guide To Validation" Really helpful... do as it says and I shall be seeing you in the big boys forum within a few days/weeks!

Edit: To leave a comment go to there profile and press the add comment button. See picture below (used your profile as an example)

Cheers Doc. I think I'm getting the hang of this now.

Looking through the sale on the forum and I've seen a couple that I like but cant post to ask about them :( How many posts do I need or how long do you need to be a member before you can get in touch with other members. I got money burning a hole in my pocket!!!!

i know what you mean mate ive been dying to talk to certain people and find out abit more bout the bike for sale but cant yet cos of the same

im wondering the same thing. i end up spending my cash on silly things when my bike could be getting built

i know what you mean mate ive been dying to talk to certain people and find out abit more bout the bike for sale but cant yet cos of the same

im wondering the same thing. i end up spending my cash on silly things when my bike could be getting built

No offence and I'll get shizzle for saying this, But if you really expect to get validated, you dont have a chance in hell mate. Sort your punctuation and spellin owt. Full stops and capitol letters. Then you will get validated. (Y)

No offence and I'll get shizzle for saying this, But if you really expect to get validated, you dont have a chance in hell mate. Sort your punctuation and spellin owt. Full stops and capitol letters. Then you will get validated. (Y)

And you'd know of course after being put back here.

When did this happen?

I read that too jack. At 43, I don't do text type because I don't know how. Talking bollix, well were all guilty of that from time to time. I'm sure my spelling is pretty good so I think I might just be ready to be validated then :)

you didnt help yourself there at all mate

and have you tried to IM the person with the bike on sale?

to mention to them you are interested?

Hello, as you may have guessed, one of the moderators has made you a full member.

Nice to have more, ahem, 'mature' members along for the ride!

I only joined Trials Forum myself in December, got the bug and have just bought my first bike off here.

Feel free to check out my profile (just click on a member's name - view profile), there's a few of us 'oldies' kicking around but the forum is mainly dominated by the younger, yet extremely knowledgable guys.

Don't let a handful of mouthy teens put you off though as most of the members really know what they're

talking about. Don't hesitate to PM me if you've any (newbie) questions and of course keep posting, it really is the best way to introduce

yourself and get to know the members. (Y) Enjoy!

Well done on being made a Full Member all i have to do is become one now :( hopefully soon

It does seem a bit bizarre that when you join you can't take part in the for sale section. Surely most people, like me, found this forum while looking to buy a bike? Now I've found some on offer but can't make a bid without leaving comments on someone's page. Perhaps it would be a good idea for someone who is a full member to post on the for sale section suggesting that anyone selling might want to include contact details. It would certainly widen their potential audience?

By the way, like the look of the Toxsin that is for sale at the moment. Does anyone know if it's any good, good price etc?