Rockman Slate

Tribal Zone

why can't you put the pics up in here rather than linking to your website?

+1

Im sure you want people to go to your site.. but the truth is, people dont like clicking links (not ALL people, but lots of us are lazy) and will do somthing else, and your site is in french..

if you were to put all the pics up on here you would get a greater response.

On the other hand.. front end of that bike looks too low, really squashed.

Edit: It all looks squashed actually.

george

Edited by georgieporgie

Not keen on that to be honest - full build pictures look shite, why can't you put the pics up in here rather than linking to your website?

+1

Im sure you want people to go to your site..

if you don't want to click the link...just don't...but please, stop the bullshit

I mean this guy work so hard on his website(now he even post news in french AND in english), it's obvius he wants you to take a look on it.

so if you don't like it, try to find all the great news on tribalzine by yourself ;)

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

if you don't want to click the link...just don't...but please, stop the bullshit

I mean this guy work so hard on his website(now he even post news in french AND in english), it's obvius he wants you to take a look on it.

so if you don't like it, try to find all the great news on tribalzine by yourself ;)

I agree 100% with you man!

I can't believe that kind of coment to say that some guys are too lazy to click on a link!!!

I guess that Jebegood is being rewarded for working so hard to run a news trials website to provide us, riders, with great news every day and most of those news are translated in English... and all this.. guess what... FOR FREE!

Wasn't really trying to start an argument, but f**k it don't say i'm bullshitting when i'm not, I don't really want to click links all the time and I don't think anyone else does! This is the first time I have bothered clicking it just because the frame looked nice in the first picture...

One point I would like to make is that (stop me if i'm wrong) shops like heatsink and tartybikes pay to have their websites/shops advertised on this forum in the form of banners and also to post updates etc, why do you feel that your allowed to post links to your website/shop everytime you post new pictures? Do you pay for this privilage? Secondly, do tartybikes post links to their website everytime they put riding pics up or bike pics up? No... they upload all the pics up into the topic andI'm sure alot of work went into making and maintaining their website aswell.

I hope I have made a point, probably won't take any notice like but whatever - I just don't see the reason for linking to the website when it's not difficult to post pictures up like everyone else does, if you can design a website i'm pretty sure you know how to put pictures up in this post!

The forum guidelines do state:

5. Advertising Minimum Penalty - 1 Warning Point

Advertising your personal site is encouraged, do this in the 'Web Site Updates' forum.

Advertising of other forums is NOT accepted, this is considered as very bad 'netiquette'.

Advertising of sites which sell products is not accepted. This includes placing links (clickable or not) in signatures, custom member titles and avatars. Trials-Forum relies on banners/paying advertisers to keep running, if you want Trials-Forum to stick around, don't annoy our current advertisers by posting links to their competitors sites.

Repeat Offenders will be warned.

I don't know if you do pay to advertise? But if not your taking the piss

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

Stuff....

You do know that Tribal Zone is not a shop Jonny? Its and online magazine which provides a huge resource to trials riders around the globe, I know most of it is in french but there is always plenty of pictures of new bikes/parts etc!

Sorry to say it to you Jonny but stop being a dick, it is not much just to click on one link, look at the pics then close it again, you make it sound like you had to walk a mile down the road.....

Any hoo, back on subject....

This is the first i have seen of the finalised designs and I realy like them, look very smart, good choice of colours!

Adam

Wasn't really trying to start an argument, but f**k it don't say i'm bullshitting when i'm not, I don't really want to click links all the time and I don't think anyone else does! This is the first time I have bothered clicking it just because the frame looked nice in the first picture...

One point I would like to make is that (stop me if i'm wrong) shops like heatsink and tartybikes pay to have their websites/shops advertised on this forum in the form of banners and also to post updates etc, why do you feel that your allowed to post links to your website/shop everytime you post new pictures? Do you pay for this privilage? Secondly, do tartybikes post links to their website everytime they put riding pics up or bike pics up? No... they upload all the pics up into the topic andI'm sure alot of work went into making and maintaining their website aswell.

I hope I have made a point, probably won't take any notice like but whatever - I just don't see the reason for linking to the website when it's not difficult to post pictures up like everyone else does, if you can design a website i'm pretty sure you know how to put pictures up in this post!

The forum guidelines do state:

oh my god not the savage and and just truley horrific effot needed to move your poor poor finger down by a whole few millimetres till the mouse makes a 'click'... i meaan ouuuuuuuucccccchhhhh just too much effort

then you make the effort of researchin the guidlines to makes a lame arguement about selling stuff when its a magazine... are u in a shit mood or just a lazy twat?

eeeeesh go back to america and eat sum cake

edit: oh and nice bike, but rockman frames do seem jus so average... like nothing ever unique zZzZz

Edited by Adrian