Funny Excuses No Riders Say

trials ryan

So what do you say when they ask if it's a BMX? If you ride a mod.

ill have a think i have come up with one for the seat

they say why hasnt your bike got a seat?

hasnt it!!! weres that gone :rolleyes:

I'll give them a try.

Oh yes, Phatmike came down Pompey the other day and we went to the pyramids, an old man asked Phatmike can he 'ride on water'. Reply?

jesus no! lol thats a good one

Why you got holes in your wheels?

Rode into a CNC machine..

How did you do that?

I have springs fitted, here, here and here. (point to parts of body)

Why aint u got a seat blud?

Chav nicked it.

They're really crap :P

Edited by neonneon

Why dont you have a seat? BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOT ONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ

some old man was giving a few of us grief about riding our local spots, he mentioned some thing about it being anti social? a mate told him that he'd met some of his best freinds through riding, the old man called him a smart arse and walked off. i love it when that happens haha!

"where do you get these sort of bikes from? " - Halfords special £99, for an extra tenner you get the seat too!

"why do your brakes make that noise?" - oops i ran over a mouse.

i also convinced a random chav i had a reverse gear on my bike and springs in my tyres, haha!

Why you got holes in your wheels?

Rode into a CNC machine..

How did you do that?

I have springs fitted, here, here and here. (point to parts of body)

Why aint u got a seat blud?

Chav nicked it.

They're really crap :P

i like the cnc machine and the springs one.

Police: You can't video here, only photos.

Me: Is 24 photos per second okay?

So good! Did it work or did they simply tell you to stop being lairy?

I was eating on a wall and a security guard came up to me and said you can't eat here....just as another ride bash plated a brick off the top of the same wall....No smart comments just a subtle walk away...

So good! Did it work or did they simply tell you to stop being lairy?

I was eating on a wall and a security guard came up to me and said you can't eat here....just as another ride bash plated a brick off the top of the same wall....No smart comments just a subtle walk away...

Haha, Well. They just didn't know what to say..

Security guards need killing.. Along with a few others I have on my list :P

But what do i say if i have a seat? :mellow:

I ride a crap bike or I'm a gay boy 24" rider :giggle:

Edited by neonneon

No, you're right, it'll just make you look like a arrogant rude little dick.

Accept the fact that riding a bike without a seat is weird to Joe Public.

The rest I don't care about, to be honest, I strongly think most of you don't even say any of this stuff.

Now i don't agree with talking about someone else's mom, but dude you seriously need to chill, biking is all about having fun and i understand explaining why you don't have a seat (i don't have that problem because i do have a seat) but seriously you might as well have a little fun, maybe throw something random out there like "well i took a big drop one time and landed funny, extremely painful, never saw the seat again" afterward explaining yourself, but seriously chill because people are just having a good time and if you have a problem with that take it up with them in person not hiding behind the security blanket of the internet. :rolleyes:

Why dont you have a seat? BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOT ONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A

H

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ LOOOOOOLLLLZZ

lol

What gets me is when they say "Hey give us a go on your bike mate" What do you say to that? I was thinking along the lines of "Jog on!" or " Its more then your lifes worth." (These answers are for the people that ask you for your bike rudely.)

What gets me is when they say "Hey give us a go on your bike mate" What do you say to that? I was thinking along the lines of "Jog on!" or " Its more then your lifes worth." (These answers are for the people that ask you for your bike rudely.)

well with some people you got to be careful of wht you say becuase dont say thee to chavs normally i would say at your own risk that normally puts people off. but ill have a better think and get back to you.

No, you're right, it'll just make you look like a arrogant rude little dick.

Accept the fact that riding a bike without a seat is weird to Joe Public.

The rest I don't care about, to be honest, I strongly think most of you don't even say any of this stuff.

are you the grinch? how did you become a member with such a tight moody attitude haha

esssh

'jos public' with the 'i dont understand it so i dont like it' or 'i cant do it so its shit' attitude deserve whitty comebacks to comments which they think are really funny infront of their mates, like 'haha youv lost your seat mate'....

yea good one?

are you the grinch? how did you become a member with such a tight moody attitude haha

esssh

'jos public' with the 'i dont understand it so i dont like it' or 'i cant do it so its shit' attitude deserve whitty comebacks to comments which they think are really funny infront of their mates, like 'haha youv lost your seat mate'....

yea good one?

Fair play to the chavs and morons.

But its the attitude that little punks are dishing out to regular folks. Its when you see people giving it to old guys, they see groups of kids on bikes, not actually doing anything wrong, but they don't know. Instead of them giving the old fella grief and 'witty' comments, just be polite, otherwise it'll just perpetuate the myth of 'gangs of hoodies'.