The Dj Portsmouth Ride 2009

ahwell im still going (: woooooop,

they said the weather was going to be crap today here but it turned out to be pretty nice to be honest.

woooooooooooooop, cant wait!

SEE EVERYBODY THERE.XXX

Please let me have a go on your KO? I like that frame...

Hard??

Nah, sorry mate. 11 at guidhall. 30mins of extra sleep :P

The Hard = train station, but the wrong one to which you were thinking of.

But what I meant to say is do you want to meet me at Fratton station at 10:30 if you are near there and are going to be going past on the way to the guildhall.

The Hard = train station, but the wrong one to which you were thinking of.

But what I meant to say is do you want to meet me at Fratton station at 10:30 if you are near there and are going to be going past on the way to the guildhall.

Lol, you could have just said that.

But yeah, can meet you at fratton at 10:30. I'll wait for you at the end of the bridge. Number is 07896267778.

Lol, you could have just said that.

But yeah, can meet you at fratton at 10:30. I'll wait for you at the end of the bridge. Number is 07896267778.

Ok mate, and I don't know which bridge you're on about, I don't know my way around too great.

That's why I was hoping I could meet you as soon as I get off the train and then I can ride up to the guildhall with you,

And cheers, my numbers 07703124283

:)

Edited by Horndean Trials

Bit of varied weather makes for interesting riding hun :) Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow! Now, how do you film Trials again?:P

im sure your make a good job of it jonny :)

me, nathie wafie + locals are there at 1010 =]

see you thereeee

Ok mate, and I don't know which bridge you're on about, I don't know my way around too great.

That's why I was hoping I could meet you as soon as I get off the train and then I can ride up to the guildhall with you,

And cheers, my numbers 07703124283

:)

Ok, just get off the train you should see me. If you don't you'll hear brake noises.

Just get off at Portsmouth and Southsea station (next one after fratton) n that will take u straight to guildhall.

Got a bit of drizzle in Horndean :(

EDIT: Ok, now it's absolutely pouring, The ride doesn't get called off though does it?

Is there an area everyone goes to ride that is undercover?

Edited by Horndean Trials