The Dj Portsmouth Ride 2009

Ryan needs a little help hes in portsmouth now for the weekend and has split his crossover so if anyone can bring a magura crossover for him to buy

would be great.

Heres his number as he hasnt got access to the internet.

Cheers Biddle

I'll give him a text.

Anywhere free to park?

This is where myself and John Shrewsbury and co will be parking, free of charge and is only a couple of mins ride from Guildhalll

Google Maps

So coming in from the A3, you come to the first roundabout which you will see if you zoom out on Google Maps, go all the way around so you come back on yourself. Take the first left turn. At the end of that road go left, carry on along then you will see the carpark on your left which is in front of a row of large shops. :)

Edited by Jonny Jones

I thought you were sleeping round Sam's tonight?

If you are, then ok, i'll see you there at 11, Me and Tom and Andrew will be there for 10:30/10:45.

Hahaha, what made you think that? I'm in uni halls down pompey, not far from fratton station (well...still a bit away). I'll be there at 11 on the dot.

Hahaha, what made you think that? I'm in uni halls down pompey, not far from fratton station (well...still a bit away). I'll be there at 11 on the dot.

Oh I thought Sam said to me yesterday that you were staying round his when he came round mine to build my wheel,

I must be mistaken :P

And Oh okay then, well you could always meet me at the hard at 10:30 if you like because I am catching the train up there.

Weatherrr is not going to be nice.

And Sav, it serves you right you can't be out for too long tomorrow, shouldn't have been out riding today!

ahwell im still going (: woooooop,

they said the weather was going to be crap today here but it turned out to be pretty nice to be honest.

woooooooooooooop, cant wait!

SEE EVERYBODY THERE.XXX