The Dj Portsmouth Ride 2009

It's now stopped raining in Bournemouth. There's a bit under a bridge and a car park round the corner which has a wall, both under cover and round the corner from Guildhall.

See y'all in a bit

Oh that sounds quite useful (Y)

Hopefully it might brighten up a tad too by the afternoon? :ermm:

We just got some sun, though a big black cloud is following.

Just to let people know, due to the nature of this ride it won't get cancelled because of the rain. The whole point of the ride is to get everyone together to remember those people that we've lost over the past year, so it really doesn't matter about

how much riding we get in.

Packed my waterproof lol, leaving about 10.

We just got some sun, though a big black cloud is following.

Just to let people know, due to the nature of this ride it won't get cancelled because of the rain. The whole point of the ride is to get everyone together to remember those people that we've lost over the past year, so it really doesn't matter about

how much riding we get in.

Agreed (Y)

All weather reports say it's going to rain at 10, clear up to sunshine by 1 and then some light showers in the afternoon. Just depends ho long that downpour at 10's going to last...

Met office is saying that but BBC is saying heavy rain. Hope the rain goes by 11-11.30. :)

Clear sky over Southampton, hopfully drifting towards Portsmouth. :)

EDIT: Bright blue sky with only a few white clouds!!!!

Nah, if you actually go into the more detailed forecast on the BBC it says exactly what the Met says (Y).

Ah, ok then. :)

Edited by Jake Beach

Been trying to get hold of ALL of you guys since about half 2, I finished at Beaulieu early so I had all afternoon and was REALLY close to Pompey !

Hope you all had fun, I'd have been there if you'd have answered your phone Mowglie/Prawn/Kent/Fatpants !!!

Been trying to get hold of ALL of you guys since about half 2, I finished at Beaulieu early so I had all afternoon and was REALLY close to Pompey !

Hope you all had fun, I'd have been there if you'd have answered your phone Mowglie/Prawn/Kent/Fatpants !!!

You never rang me, phone's been on loud all day!..

07969886***

Is that your number ? (well, bar the last 3 digits!)

Its not anyone else's problem that you were not in portsmouth but your own.

Im not sure why you are blaming other people for not turning up?

weird.

I hope all the other guys and girls had a good time!

x

Its not anyone else's problem that you were not in portsmouth but your own.

Im not sure why you are blaming other people for not turning up?

weird.

I'm not blaming other people for not turning up, I wasn't turning up from the start ! But if Hendrix/Mowgli/Prawn/Fatpants had of answered there phone when I tried to call them I would have stopped by on the way home to see you guys, but they didn't so I came home instead.

I don't think you understand why I didn't go and where I was today :giggle: I went to a car show that was about 20 miles away from Pompey', expecting to be there all day but they closed early because of the weather, I was trying to find out where you guys were riding so I could meet up.