The Dj Portsmouth Ride 2009

Meh, most of you were walking anyway, well, the group that were hiding in tunnels in near the ruins and that... and it's not hard to find anyone if you all ride on 'cause of loudddd brakes and the wonderous invention that is a mobile phone. Besides, Biddles' missus was there most of the time, so I had someone to talk to ;D

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

Just uploaded some of the pictures from yesterday heres the NEW link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3085...mp;id=677595728

Hopefully it'll work if not I'll upload them somewhere else for those that can't see them.

Had a really good day seeing you all ride, shame about the weather but we couldn't really do much about that.

Hopefully see you all at the Abingdon ride :) & I'm sure David will reply in this thread later.

Nice to meet you Hannah :)

Katie xx

Edit: Old link didnt work.

Edited by David Biddle™

Very good ride! Real shame about the weather but I think most people had a good ride! That screen in Guildhall Square is so random! I managed to get two tapes of footage so expect a video fairly shortly, got a few things to do before I can sit down to edit it. R.I.P DJ :bunny::deej:

Looking forward to the vid!

Brilliant day, really enjoyed it, despite the weather being a bit miserable at times. Met some new faces and caught up with a few old ones, I really like these southern street rides, the atmosphere is really good! Thanks to everyone who went!

RIP DJ :bunny::deej:

Looking forward to the vid!

Brilliant day, really enjoyed it, despite the weather being a bit miserable at times. Met some new faces and caught up with a few old ones, I really like these southern street rides, the atmosphere is really good! Thanks to everyone who went!

RIP DJ :bunny::deej:

Your 10 times better than your videos show

Dont know if this will work: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3112...mp;id=510550589

?

...Ok so it kinda did... click the link to see some of a few pix i took including my beautiful new door

great pics sam. real unlucky about the window, hope you get it sorted cheaply.

great day though, rain didn't annoy me it was more the wind... and some funny moments here and there

anyway, hope to see some of you's soon.

RIP DJ

Steve - Yellow fellow on the orange surviving dob.

was a good ride today, new faces, good riding and a fun atmosphere even with the rain.

jardo u didnt ring me, u just pretend u care about the trials scene.

unlucky with the car samwell but sainsburys is in a pretty bad part of town.

eastcoast trials crew (ryan, tom adrian) are pretty sound, had a good bounce with them on saturday too.

haha yea it was cool to meet you lot too, shame the we didnt have saturdays weather on sunday haha

good ride i ache all over today though. I didnt realise how much power i lost in the 5 months since i last rode my trials bike.

Shame about the rain but oh well it was fun. Hiding in a tunnel and what not makes it more fun.

you can all thank me later for leading you all to them :) haha

FINALLY home!!!

Was an awesome day =] really enjoyed myself, was awesome to put names to faces aswell!

Mowgli and co were cool! cheers for showing us about on the saturday, and cheers nathan for getting us somewhere dry at the end of the ride haha

Hannah burying me under the bridge >_<

Had an awesome weekend! RIP D.J